Cheers!

Friday night and...same o same o here at home. HOME home...where I am sitting, not at usmb. Oh. Wait. Its the same here too, lol.

Meanwhile...I am bored. BORED. Someone entertain me! Tell me a joke or somethin'!

Here you go, Gracie:

Generous lawyer
A local United Way office realized that the organization had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer. The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute.

"Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $500,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"

The lawyer mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbled, "Um ... no."

The lawyer interrupts, "or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"

The stricken United Way rep began to stammer out an apology, but was interrupted again.

"or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?!"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..."

On a roll, the lawyer cut him off once again, "So if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to you?"

Okay, I'm not ready to go to bed, everyone....just now showed up.

good_evening_009.jpg

In 3 minutes. Just finished my shower..sitting here with wet hair hanging down my back. Dribble dribble

In 3 minutes. Just finished my shower..sitting here with wet hair hanging down my back. Dribble dribble

Well, not now...now it's after 10:00....cause it's a couple of minutes past midnight here and I'm about ready to call it a night!

It is 10:11...and my hair is almost dry, lol.

I await 1am for frasier. nothing else is on...so I am amusing myself with songs. Sorta.

Night Mertex. :)

Jeez, you people tire easily. I am tired myself this early morning. It's because I had to take a benadryl. Think I'll have some Irish coffee to wake myself up.

Jo, sweet peoples!!!

It's the full program with my little one this weekend.

There is a 1st grade cookout for her on this island:

https://www.google.de/maps/@50.6405628,7.2149364,17z

That's called Insel (Island) Grafenwerth.

From 3-7 today, good eats, lots of sports for the kids, etc.

And then, two of her little friends are doing a slumber party tonight, which means the place will look like a disaster zone come Sunday morning. Games, Scooby-Doo, late evening scooter riding and walking the dog, ghost stories, Saturday ice cream, the works. But they are great kids and get along well and once they are sleeping like little bears, all is peace and quiet. That's when I clean like the tasmanian devil. :D

So, I won't be on until late tonight when all is said and done. Daddy-duty calls, Daddy answers.

I am strongly considering simply pouring a pot of coffee down my throat...

:lol:

Last edited:
Good morning!

Since I'm still up I'm doing some laundry. I like doing housework when I'm tired. Once I get to sleep, when I wake up the place is nice and clean and I barely remember all the work.

I am perturbed. People just do not read ads!!! WTF??
Got an ad in CL for a piece of furniture, complete with dimensions, age, material, style. So they get out here to look at it and say "its too small". I said "did you READ THE AD?"....and they say "um no. Just what it was but gosh..we should have read the ad better". Like, DUH. Ya think?

Arggg.

Got an ad in CL for a piece of furniture, complete with dimensions, age, material, style. So they get out here to look at it and say "its too small". I said "did you READ THE AD?"....and they say "um no. Just what it was but gosh..we should have read the ad better". Like, DUH. Ya think?

Arggg.

Maybe they like to ride.....:D

Arggg.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
One guy called a bit ago. Asked if I still had the item. I said "yes. DID YOU READ THE AD COMPLETELY?" and he said..um..no. I said READ IT, then call me back.

Never heard from him. Which is fine. If it doesn't sell, no biggie.

Forum List

Back