Cheers!

th

Here's a cute joke:

Two guys are fishing and just ran out of beer. The first guy reels in his line and sees that he's snagged an old bottle. As he's taking it off the hook, a genie pops out and promises to grant him one wish.

"Turn the lake into beer," he says. The genie goes "Poof!" and the lake turns into beer.

The guy proudly turns to his friend and says, "Am I brilliant or what?"

The other guy says, "You idiot. Now we've got to pee in the boat."

Looks like my Good Morning and Good Night posters end up being next to each other often here.....nobody drinks anymore?

Goodmorningbeerlovers.jpg

Morning Mertex, I think in the summer people don't post as much, that may be why you are freeting day and night LOL.

I know....I just take a few minutes now and then to come in and check....it's going to be a scorcher here today.....it was 93 yesterday....

th

LMAO at reading the last few posts and seeing Mertex's good morning and good night ones all lined up. It's like she's talking to herself in here. LOL

Yepp, some days there are so slow days, I have been swamped with work since Tuesday and with the primary elections, sometimes, esp. on Tuesdays, I need to be in the elections forum...

LMAO at reading the last few posts and seeing Mertex's good morning and good night ones all lined up. It's like she's talking to herself in here. LOL

Yepp, some days there are so slow days, I have been swamped with work since Tuesday and with the primary elections, sometimes, esp. on Tuesdays, I need to be in the elections forum...

Cantor was kind of an upset for some huh?

I am....this place is a ghost town....but the free beer is great!

Went to the movies today "A Million Ways to Die In The West" it was pretty funny, some parts were pretty gross, but the theater was so cold it was nice considering the 97 degrees outside.

Well....I must now bid "adios" - won't say "adieu" because Pogo says that means I'm never coming back, and I'll probably be back again tomorrow....Sayonara...

GoodNightHugs.jpg

Good morning, Jake.

My daughter is coming for the weekend, but when she gets to snoozing later this evening, I will be on and having fun at Cheers!

Tonight is naked jello wrestling for the females!!!

(just kidding, well, mebbe....)

Hmmm. I talking my grand daughter to the movies today, in the afternoon like I did as a boy. She and my are saying they will eat the concessions out of food. My poor wallet.

Friday night and...same o same o here at home. HOME home...where I am sitting, not at usmb. Oh. Wait. Its the same here too, lol.

Meanwhile...I am bored. BORED. Someone entertain me! Tell me a joke or somethin'!

Forum List

Back