Cheers!

Good_Morning_Oh_what_a_beautiful_morning_of_what_a_beautiful_day_sing_with_me_everyone.gif

Great day ahead......

You'll have to wait....I can't rep until after 6:00 p.m.....I've had my max and have to wait.

We went into the pool today.....damn the water was still ice cold. I was able to submerge all of myself up to my head, but got out right after that. We need some sun.......brrrrr.....

You'll have to wait....I can't rep until after 6:00 p.m.....I've had my max and have to wait.

We went into the pool today.....damn the water was still ice cold. I was able to submerge all of myself up to my head, but got out right after that. We need some sun.......brrrrr.....
Same situation here in Chicago - it's gonna be another week or two before the sun warms the thing up enough for me to get my raggedy backside off the deck and into the pool. ;-)

Same situation here in Chicago - it's gonna be another week or two before the sun warms the thing up enough for me to get my raggedy backside off the deck and into the pool. ;-)

But usually we're having 100 degree days by now and the water is a lot warmer...we had some rain recently and that always makes it colder.

But usually we're having 100 degree days by now and the water is a lot warmer...we had some rain recently and that always makes it colder.

Oy, gewalt.

Going over to some friends home to play pool and have some spaghetti and meatballs. My friend is an excellent cook, so I'm really looking forward to it. Her husband is the one that practically taught me and my husband the finer points of the game....hope I can beat him tonight, at least once...:D

Going over to some friends home to play pool and have some spaghetti and meatballs. My friend is an excellent cook, so I'm really looking forward to it. Her husband is the one that practically taught me and my husband the finer points of the game....hope I can beat him tonight, at least once...:D

Have fun eating ze meetzsaballs and being a pool shark!!!

:D

Have fun eating ze meetzsaballs and being a pool shark!!!

:D

I will....and I better get off this computer as we're supposed to head out of here in about 25 minutes. I'm always rushing around at the last minute cause I stay at USMB too damn long.

Bye-bye......

CatWave.gif

That happened to me yesterday. We were going out to a concert and all of a sudden my husband was like, lets go, we gotta drop our daughter at the sitters and we are running out of time, why are you sitting there?

Yeah, he doesn't do forums, LOL.

Now I must really run and go get some java.....hope to see some more friendly faces here later.....

16.gif

Forum List

Back