Cheers!

admit it, yer hooked on that stuff!!!

:D

(which I why I didn't even start....)
What?

ShockedSmiley.png

You don't even drink coffee? How un-American......three slashes with a wet noodle for you.....and now, I must go and drink your share of coffee........:)

529359_coffee_2.jpg

Do you have a license for that wet noodle? :D

I most definitely drink coffee.

Wet noodles? That is so 2012...

try this:

whipped-cream_2.jpg

What?

ShockedSmiley.png

You don't even drink coffee? How un-American......three lashes with a wet noodle for you.....and now, I must go and drink your share of coffee........:)

529359_coffee_2.jpg

Do you have a license for that wet noodle? :D

I most definitely drink coffee.

Wet noodles? That is so 2012...

try this:

whipped-cream_2.jpg

But, but, you said you didn't start........I thought you meant you never started drinking coffee.....you confuse me, my dear.....

surprised_smiley_by_stanna11-d2zdtsd.png

The game is totally fun but totally an addiction, almost an obsession sometimes, much more so than I thought it would be, but still a total blast.

And I don't get addicted to things easy, not at all.

Except Caffeine. I'm TOTALLY hooked on Caffeine. In college I used to go to the restaurant that served the bottomless pot of Coffee and stay up all night studying. I rarely slept.

Still don't know how I survived but that's how I became addicted to Caffeine although now I get it mostly with soda moreso than Coffee.

I put my young friend on the bus back to Houston, and she's leaving for Holland Saturday. When I took her to the bus station, I parked my car and as we approached the sidewalk, this middle-aged man on a bike approached Larissa and asked her if she had change for a $5 bill. She told him no, then he asked me. At first I said no, then I remembered I had bought some cokes from a drive through and gotten change....so I pulled 5 ones to give him.

Then, he handed me this wrinkled torn $5 bill with a hole in the middle....so I asked him, "is this even any good?"...."Oh yes mam, I promise you" he said. Then he added that as long as you have 50% of the bill, they have to honor it.....I felt sorry for the fellow, when he wanted to give me back one of the dollars for my trouble...so I told him, no, it's okay.

Well, after I left Larissa at the station, I decided to go shopping, get my husband a little something for Father's Day, take advantage of the opportunity that he hadn't come along, so I stopped at the Credit Union to get some cash, and see if they would trade that nasty $5 bill for a nice new one.

Wow! I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when the teller told me it was a countefeit! Damn, you do a good deed and some jerk takes advantage of you. I then had to give them my name, address, and where it happened, a description of the guy.....argh........I thought for sure they were going to call the cops and I was going to be arrested! But all they did was say "We're so sorry".......yeah, so was I.

I'll never do that again.......

Last edited:
Someone I knew a long time ago found some money on the sidewalk, went into the liquor store, and found out it was counterfeit. Can't remember what happened except he had to talk to the police because they thought it was his.

I had someone crying in parking lot after a concert and giving a sob story and asking people for money and I can't remember all the details, but I found out she was lying. So you just never know who to believe. She put on a hell of an act too.

Sorry that happened Mertex.

I put my young friend on the bus back to Houston, and she's leaving for Holland Saturday. When I took her to the bus station, I parked my car and as we approached the sidewalk, this middle-aged man on a bike approached Larissa and asked her if she had change for a $5 bill. She told him no, then he asked me. At first I said no, then I remembered I had bought some cokes from a drive through and gotten change....so I pulled 5 ones to give him.

Then, he handed me this wrinkled torn $5 bill with a hole in the middle....so I asked him, "is this even any good?"...."Oh yes mam, I promise you" he said. Then he added that as long as you have 50% of the bill, they have to honor it.....I felt sorry for the fellow, when he wanted to give me back one of the dollars for my trouble...so I told him, no, it's okay.

Well, after I left Larissa at the station, I decided to go shopping, get my husband a little something for Father's Day, take advantage of the opportunity that he hadn't come along, so I stopped at the Credit Union to get some cash, and see if they would trade that nasty $5 bill for a nice new one.

Wow! I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when the teller told me it was a countefeit! Damn, you do a good deed and some jerk takes advantage of you. I then had to give them my name, address, and where it happened, a description of the guy.....argh........I thought for sure they were going to call the cops and I was going to be arrested! But all they did was say "We're so sorry".......yeah, so was I.

That sucks...I had that happen with a $100.

That sucks...I had that happen with a $100.

I was glad it was only $5, so I can just count it as charity....but the sting it leaves of being suckered sure doesn't go away fast....

Live and learn.

Live and learn.

Damn right. Now some poor person, truly needy, is not going to get any benevolence from me on account of that one jerk.

lol. HI wolfsister!!! I checked in on you guys, daily. Missed you!!! But...that vaca was just what I needed. Yep!

I don't look at cleavage myself, unless it's ridiculous.

I'm only having three cups of coffee tonight. A whole pot at bedtime isn't the best thing to do. Maybe a bowl of pot would be better...

Hi, Gracie!

Forum List

Back