Cheers!

Wow! Didn't realize how late it was already.......I've been so busy......

Hope everyone is having a:

happy-saturday-comments-300x225.jpg

Last edited:
Yep....making a trip to California again late August or early September..haven't pinned the date down yet.

I like California, but I only visit Northern California.

I like Northern California, too, but San Diego is my favorite place. We'll be going to LA, though....to visit my two sons.

We lived in Lancaster (Mojave desert) - not a very pretty area of California.

I grew up in San Diego back when it was a real Navy town. The transformation of it has been amazing. The downtown area used to consist of locker clubs, strip joints and arcades. Now there is lots of great shopping and dining. Still love it there.

Yep....making a trip to California again late August or early September..haven't pinned the date down yet.

Lots of great places here. Have you ever been to Pismo Beach?

Pismo Beach, CA - Official Site

Pismo Beach Tourism: 21 Things to Do in Pismo Beach, CA | TripAdvisor

I loved growing up in San Diego County and on its beaches.

So did I, I'm sure you remember Belmont Park. I spent many a weekend there. Swimming at the Plunge, and riding the Wild Mouse and Tilt a Whirl.

So did I, I'm sure you remember Belmont Park. I spent many a weekend there. Swimming at the Plunge, and riding the Wild Mouse and Tilt a Whirl.

I love the San Diego Zoo.....I don't know how many times we went, but I always enjoyed it. Also, their museums....spent a whole day doing the different buildings....beautiful setting and the weather is always so nice, even in January.....:D

Hi folks, certainly not trying to abandon this thread, but today turned into a CRAAAZY work day and then I had to hit the gym, that was a must.

So, now my pecs are sore and my arms are falling off my body. That's fun!

You all have fun and I will be on more tomorrow!

Okay.

*walks behind bar, serves waiting customers, walks off with the coffeepot, a cup and a box of sugars and creamers*

Well dang.....we have to serve ourselves? Where's Pacer....I think she flew the coop...:)

I'll just serve myself .......

beer1.jpg

I love the San Diego Zoo.....I don't know how many times we went, but I always enjoyed it. Also, their museums....spent a whole day doing the different buildings....beautiful setting and the weather is always so nice, even in January.....:D

The city and the county have changed demographically, many more peoples, some of it more Latino and some Asian. Much of the ocean front property has remained. Nice, if expensive, older places can still be found with in a block or two of the beaches.

Great place to grow up.

The city and the county have changed demographically, many more peoples, some of it more Latino and some Asian. Much of the ocean front property has remained. Nice, if expensive, older places can still be found with in a block or two of the beaches.

Great place to grow up.

Cool.

Forum List

Back