Cheers!

144947lrg.jpg
That is what is called Pink With An Attitude!

Well, off to bed I must go....see ya all tomorrow.....

goodnightlove1.jpeg

My daughter wants you to know that that is about the sweetest pic she has ever seen and she begged me (until I broke down and did it) to print out that pic and now it is hanging on her bedroom wall....

#SweetlittleKidsKnowHowToWrapPapaAroundTheirFingers-2014

$IMG_20140530_095516.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Well, off to bed I must go....see ya all tomorrow.....

goodnightlove1.jpeg

My daughter wants you to know that that is about the sweetest pic she has ever seen and she begged me (until I broke down and did it) to print out that pic and now it is hanging on her bedroom wall....

#SweetlittleKidsKnowHowToWrapPapaAroundTheirFingers-2014

View attachment 30277

:D

Aww, that's so sweet....she has good taste, like me.

Just stopped by to say "Hello" and hope you all have a great Friday....I'm off to go drink my coffee so I can wake up.

66c2d8def0cec4a3609d56216376a784.jpg

my little one is with me for the weekend, which means lots of bike-riding and scootering and reading books and playing games and going shopping for cool coloring books, and right now, watching Scooby Doo and eating "Abendbrot" (Evening Bread). Happily munching her toast, eating an apple, snuggled next to Papa, watching Scooby Doo avoid the monsters and ghosts...

lol...

my little one is with me for the weekend, which means lots of bike-riding and scootering and reading books and playing games and going shopping for cool coloring books, and right now, watching Scooby Doo and eating "Abendbrot" (Evening Bread). Happily munching her toast, eating an apple, snuggled next to Papa, watching Scooby Doo avoid the monsters and ghosts...

lol...

What cartoons or kids shows do you have there that we probably don't have in America?

Do you have Dora the explorer?

Dora the Explorer | Dora Games, Episodes, & Coloring Pages | Nick Jr

Forum List

Back