Cheers!

Let your heart and soul guide on pan handlers.

My 35-year old son and I were going to lunch at Ruth's Crist and a young woman with two young girls, maybe 6 and 8, and asked for $20, which would get her into a motel.

I turned to him and said, "My wallet is empty."

He, who is as frugal as they come and does not fall for stories, had reached into his wallet and pulled out every bill he had and said, "Here, this is your last best chance. Get to the mission, and give all of you another shot."

After she walked away, staggered at her loot, my son looked at me and grinned, saying, "How about McDonalds?"

I love that boy.

Cleavage.jpg

Damn, even I would have to stare at that one!:lol::lol:

My 35-year old son and I were going to lunch at Ruth's Crist and a young woman with two young girls, maybe 6 and 8, and asked for $20, which would get her into a motel.

He, who is as frugal as they come and does not fall for stories, had reached into his wallet and pulled out every bill he had and said, "Here, this is your last best chance. Get to the mission, and give all of you another shot."

After she walked away, staggered at her loot, my son looked at me and grinned, saying, "How about McDonalds?"

I love that boy.

This heartwarming story seemed to disappear between the return of Gracie and mounds of cleavage so I am giving it the bump it deserves in my opinion!

I love that boy.

This heartwarming story seemed to disappear between the return of Gracie and mounds of cleavage so I am giving it the bump it deserves in my opinion!

Thank you.

And also viva Gracie and cleavage.

I love that boy.

I am most definitely capable of hearing this story and looking at that mega-cleavage.

Hallelujah, amen!

I love that boy.

Thank you.

And also viva Gracie and cleavage.

Yes. Viva Gracie, viva panhandler stories and VIVA CLEAVAGE!!

I love that boy.

That's a great son you have, Jake. Sometimes you just do what you feel led to do...that jerk took advantage of me, but it doesn't reflect bad on my character as much as it does his. I won't miss the $5, in fact, if he had just asked for $5 I would have given it to him, but I was just angry at the embarrassment I felt when I honestly thought it was good and tried to cash it at the Credit Union.

It's been a long day. The Spurs beat The Heat in the first of the Final Series.....Go Spurs Go....and now I must Go to bed...

goodnight_14.gif

Forum List

Back