Cheers!

Well, I have a head ache and am going to bed soon. I think I might have a sinus infection, they hurt. Ugh!!

No wonder I've been crabby all day. LOL

Have a good one Cheers!!

Well, I have a head ache and am going to bed soon. I think I might have a sinus infection, they hurt. Ugh!!

Have a good one Cheers!!

Of course you have a headache....didn't Wake conk you on the head good?.....:D

underwear.jpg

Good morning Jake and Mertex and Wolfsister. How is your day? I finally found an apartment in a great location and will be going to see it this afternoon. Wish me luck. :)

Have a good one Cheers!!

Of course you have a headache....didn't Wake conk you on the head good?.....:D

Ummm, yep and he's not the only one. :D

I suppose he's now preparing your body for burial? Hope he does a kick-ass death scene, you have to go out in style.....:)

I hope the apartment is nice. Keeping my fingers crossed because the location is excellent and the price is right. Have a great day, Wolfsister. Chat with you later. :)

Does anybody really think Soccer will replace Football in popularity in the US? Soccer is so boring....takes forever to make 1 lousy point....:eusa_whistle:

Good morning, everyone. I have an appointment this morning to see the place I mentioned the other day. I'll let you know how it went. Have a good day.

Wow, we are in a major flood warning right now. It is just pouring rain and massive storms and I was kept awake most of the night with super loud lighting and thunder. It's been raining hard off and on for days and this heavy rain and thunder has been going on for about 12 hours now. Dang, I need an Ark now. LOL

Have a good one fellow Cheers mates.

Forum List

Back