Cheers!

In celebration of "Calorie-Consuming Weekend" (I just made that up), I'll stop-by Panera Bread and Dunking Donuts, to bring croissants and scones and pecan and chocolate-chip and strawberry rolls and good ol' fashion donuts to go along with that coffee.

Hi, everyone. I went to see the apartment the other day and I am disappointed to say it was too small for the amount of furniture I have. Hopefully, something else comes up in the area. I may see you all tonight. Going to a friend's place to watch the NASCAR races. Have a great day. :)

In celebration of "Calorie-Consuming Weekend" (I just made that up), I'll stop-by Panera Bread and Dunking Donuts, to bring croissants and scones and pecan and chocolate-chip and strawberry rolls and good ol' fashion donuts to go along with that coffee.

Yeah, and make sure they are the ones where the calories have been left off......:D

Hi, everyone. I went to see the apartment the other day and I am disappointed to say it was too small for the amount of furniture I have. Hopefully, something else comes up in the area. I may see you all tonight. Going to a friend's place to watch the NASCAR races. Have a great day. :)

Hey Pacer....good to see you. I'm also going out to dinner at a friend's later on today....I'm taking her a bag of tomatoes...I've got them growing out of my ears, almost. I unloaded a bunch yesterday making Salsa, then I took some to two friends that were going to be at the same Ice Cream Party....well, one was the hostess, she had to be there...:D - I still have a ton.

I wish you were near here. The apartment next door is available and I'm hoping for some cool neighbors. Half of the former tenants over the years were great, the other half... If I wrote a book about them it would have to be listed as fiction, no one would believe it's true. They were doozies. :cuckoo::eek:

Happy-sunday1.jpg

Gun control rules and senior citizens.

Gun Control. It has already started at Gander Mountain Sporting Goods.

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder and bullets, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card-reader.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer

I still don't think I looked that bad.

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder and bullets, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card-reader.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer

rofl_logo.jpg

So was she hysterical because after taking a gander your mountain turned out to be a molehill? :D

Yeah, and make sure they are the ones where the calories have been left off......:D
No prob... both chains now offer 'Thin-Air Pastries' for the more discerning palate... ;)

Last edited:

That was funny......I don't care who you are.....that was damn funny....:D

We've been promised rain all week and this morning we had a teeny weeny shower.....

I still had to do some watering. Spent the whole day pulling weeds from my vegetable garden......I've gotten so many green beans I'm about to be tired of them. The tomatoes, I've gotten so many I'm busy cutting them up and freezing them. I did make two batches of salsa......it's really good just for dipping with nacho chips.....:)

Forum List

Back