Cheers!

For those who like seafood on Tuesdays:

1.jpg

Damn!

I wish you were near here. The apartment next door is available and I'm hoping for some cool neighbors.
Thank you, Grandma. It would be nice to live next to someone who shares a mutual interest in these boards. Then again, if we lived next to each other, we probably would not be on these boards. We'd be out 'touring'. lol

Last edited:
I'm gonna sleep for about 3 hours and then start on the primary elections stuff. This time, I have set three, count them, THREE alarm clocks.

:D

Will stop in for a drink whilst engorging myself in election statistics.

Oh, joy, oh rapture. %%%%%!!!!

I wasn't going to have drinks tonight but then I saw this Thread and thought, fuck it!

:)

peace...

Yes, and they're almost free.....I'm buying drinks for everyone. You have to make them yourself, so I hope you're a good mixologist.

Directions

Bring 1/2 cup sugar, water, and orange zest in a small saucepan to boil, stirring constantly. Simmer until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Remove simple syrup from heat and allow to cool completely.
Place watermelon in a blender or food processor. Pulse until pureed.
Stir watermelon puree into a large pitcher with simple syrup, tequila, and lime juice.
Place a small amount of salt or sugar into a saucer. Rub edge of margarita glasses with a lime wedge to moisten. Lightly dip the rim of the glass into the saucer to rim the glass; tap off excess salt or sugar.
Fill rimmed glasses with crushed ice; pour margarita mixture into glasses and garnish with lime wedges to serve.

Stat bribes me to be his friend. LOL

I'm going to make me one of these. When it is this hot out, something like this is perfect:

watermelon_margarita.jpg

Hmmmm, yummy....is that strawberry or watermelon flavor.....I see the watermelon, but it looks way too pink?

Never mind....I see it's watermelon.......ummmmm, yummmm....:)

copied the directions.....will have to try it...

Last edited:
Is a guy gonna have to serve himself here, or do I have to call Trixxie, Wixxie, Dixxie and Schlixxie over to take care of my refreshment needs?!?!?!?

:lol:

I thought you fired them.....they just seemed to be flopping around, didn't really do much else....:D

Forum List

Back