Cheers!

Doesn't match baseball, as football and basketball do not match baseball, for craft and intelligence and excitement.

Does anybody really think Soccer will replace Football in popularity in the US? Soccer is so boring....takes forever to make 1 lousy point....:eusa_whistle:

No but who knows I think golf is a major snooze as well but people love to watch it.

I don't think golf has quite the following that football, basketball and even baseball have in the US.

Does anybody really think Soccer will replace Football in popularity in the US? Soccer is so boring....takes forever to make 1 lousy point....:eusa_whistle:

No but who knows I think golf is a major snooze as well but people love to watch it.

I don't think golf has quite the following that football, basketball and even baseball have in the US.

It was on track for that with Tiger Woods till he screwed up and his wife tried to send his head onto the green with his own clubs.

It was on track for that with Tiger Woods till he screwed up and his wife tried to send his head onto the green with his own clubs.

There will always be people that like to follow golf, bowling, etc., but it's nothing like Football....

152906.jpg

There will always be people that like to follow golf, bowling, etc., but it's nothing like Football....

There is a lot of money in golf.

Indeed.

Good to see you in Cheers!, Bob.

Make sure to stop by tonight when the (mostly) naked babes are serving the drinks.

:D

Indeed.

Make sure to stop by tonight when the (mostly) naked babes are serving the drinks.

Cheers Stat! :)

Yo!!!

It's around 9:30 am here where I live, but I will be one in about 12 hours, throwing a party here. Stop by, bring some babes with you.

I like babes. Like Mertex and Grandma and Wolfsister and Jeremiah and Pacer and Gracie - for starters. The babes of USMB.

good_morning_coffee2.gif

It's really early here, too....7:52....I'll be pouring coffee for everyone...:)

Indeed.

Cheers Stat! :)

Yo!!!

It's around 9:30 am here where I live, but I will be one in about 12 hours, throwing a party here. Stop by, bring some babes with you.

I like babes. Like Mertex and Grandma and Wolfsister and Jeremiah and Pacer and Gracie - for starters. The babes of USMB.

I'll see what I can do but I might be out in the garden with my daughter pulling weeds and putting the final plants in-yes, it's late but they still have plenty of time and now is the best time to do it with the torrential rains being over for a day or two.

Forum List

Back