Cheers!

I don't have kiwi juice. I have tea. Maybe a hot toddy? But then if I use it and I get another sniffle or two...

I thnk I will just leave it there in the tiny bottle. I'll eat a cookie instead. :)

I don't have kiwi juice. I have tea. Maybe a hot toddy? But then if I use it and I get another sniffle or two...

I thnk I will just leave it there in the tiny bottle. I'll eat a cookie instead. :)

I will be good, I will be good, I will be good...

rofldeluumlx_zps64b0332f.gif

Been away for awhile, but every bar needs the local town drunk.

Now don't say you can't swear off drinking; it's easy. I've done it a thousand times.

How well I remember my first encounter with The Devil's Brew. I happened to stumble across a case of bourbon--and went right on stumbling for several days thereafter.

Back in my rummy days, I would tremble and shake for hours upon arising. It was the only exercise I got.

Thou shalt not kill anything less than a fifth.

Say, Mr. Fields, I read in the paper where you consumed two quarts of liquor a day. What would your father think about that?
WC: He'd think I was a sissy.

I exercise extreme self control. I never drink anything stronger than gin before breakfast.

I don't believe in dining on an empty stomach.

Say anything that you like about me except that I drink water.

Of course, now I touch nothing stronger than buttermilk: 90-proof buttermilk.

Some weasel took the cork out of my lunch...

I never drank anything stronger than beer before I was twelve.

I seldom took a drink on the set before 9 a.m.

Fields gave this rationale for not drinking water:
Fish f*ck in it.

I certainly do not drink all the time. I have to sleep you know.

In response to a waiter who'd offered him a Bromo Seltzer for a hangover, Fields said: Ye Gods, no! I couldn't stand the noise.

Airline hostess: Should I get you a bromo?
WC: No. I couldn't stand the noise.

A woman drove me to drink, and I'll be a son-of-a-gun but I never even wrote to thank her.

I've been on a 46-year diet of olives and alcohol. The latter I consume. The former I save and use over again in more alcohol. In my lifetime, I imagine, I have consumed at least $200,000 worth of whisky.

wc-fields-drinking.jpg

Last edited:
Check this out, Stats, at 0:13. You're going to have to install one of those machines in Cheers...keep up with technology. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rgVQmcOX5zg]new way of pouring beer - YouTube[/ame]

Time for a cold one and some beer drinking music.

TURN IT UP!!!!! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KKUalFpwUQI]CLEAN LIVING IN HEAVEN THERE IS NO BEER VANGUARD RECORD LABEL - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back