Cheers!

Cheers, Cheers Mates! Had a great day at the beach. Got up, weather guy said 85 so I jumped in my car and headed for Wilmington. Got home to find a packet from the VA welcoming me to the veterans healthcare system. Now that I have been deemed a disabled vet with 2 disabilities, I have no copay for healthcare, but I do have an $8 copay for prescriptions. Life is good.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Sh*t happened and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Crack open that whiskey, turn up the jukebox, and let's GET THIS PLACE ROCKING!!

CRANK IT UP!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eTnoSsaeOn0]Chuck Berry - Reelin and Rockin - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
TURN IT UP!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IH8IrcvdiD8]Rock & Roll Music - YouTube[/ame]

I'm off to watch some tv, so I will be around later tonight if I don't bury my head in a book.

And in case that happens...y'all have a good night!

Enough with the drama.......I really don't give a rat's ass....color me disinterested....but just give me a Margarita and I'm good to go........

good-night.jpg

*parks her carcass on the barstool next to Stat, orders a double shot of whiskey, straight*

Stat, you have other friends here, ya know.

I wanna try some brandy. Or sherry. All this talk of booze has me wondering what it tastes like. Does it burn? I don't want anything that is gonna tear up my stomach or burn my esophagus.

I wanna try some brandy. Or sherry. All this talk of booze has me wondering what it tastes like. Does it burn? I don't want anything that is gonna tear up my stomach or burn my esophagus.

Brandy in small amounts is outstanding. You take a small sip and let it roll around your tongue for a while and swallow first after a number of seconds. It's an excellent liquor and a great night cap, in small amounts.

I enjoy the taste now and then. :)

Well, my melatonin was not rolled around..it was swallowed quickly and i am off to bed.
Good night Cheers Patrons! See ya tomorrow sometime. :)

CRANK IT UP!

242j30i.jpg
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t43tS64Q5ms&feature=player_detailpage]Wasn't That a Party - The Rovers - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
If you have serious medical esoph/gastro problems, you might be taking a chance, without checking with your doctor first, but, barring that...

I can't say anything about sherry, but...

You can always try a flavored brandy... DuBouchett and Hiram Walker or other manufacturers... I drink DuBouchett Peach Brandy myself in the winter; I go through, maybe, two bottles per winter; at a rate of one or two shot-glasses -full per week, on the coldest nights.

Several flavors to choose from... cherry, peach, apricot, blackberry, blueberry, and one or two others that haven't come up on my scope yet, I'm sure.

You may not find them at your run-of-the-mill liquor store or liquor department in some other kind of store; rather, you may have to look for such stuff in the larger stores and the liquor 'warehouse' -type stores, or online.

Brandies - flavored or otherwise - have a bit of a kick - they're fairly strong - but the flavor takes some of the sting out of it - and, like any other liquor - taken in moderation, and with a bit of care and simply sipping - you might have a good experience.

Just thinkin' out loud...
teeth_smile.gif

How's it going in here......I'm about ready for some lunch....

250px-Lasagne_-_stonesoup.jpg

Forum List

Back