Cheers!

Stat,

I have a present for you as well. I know it's sleepy time in Deutschland....but whenever you're up and ready....I'm sending Fraulein Brust over to your table to serve you a beer....

Yeah....that's it.....a beer. :) Be sure to be generous with your tip. She likes her customers to have a fat bankroll. Auf wiedersehen. :)

74145316-sexy-young-waitress-serving-beer-in-bar-gettyimages.jpg

It didn't come through. I haz the sadz.

:crybaby::crybaby:

lol....

[MENTION=45104]WelfareQueen[/MENTION] -

Gotta tell you a story.

Was at a business meeting last week, during this terrible bronchitis I am now getting over (but business goes on, no matter what..). So, this colleague of mine and I are sitting in a nice cafe, there is an elderly woman sitting at a table next to us. The waitress came up to take out order. One of the prettiest young ladies I have ever seen, and stacked, too. So, both I and my colleague are just kind of smiling are her, with that dreamy look that men get in their eyes when confronted with such beauty, you know, and as she turned around and swished away, we were, of course, staring, maybe for 10 seconds.

A couple of seconds later, my colleague feels a tap on his back. It's the elderly lady. She says in German: "wanna borrow my glasses so you can see her rear end from a distance?"

I almost fell off my stool. Was the funnest moment of last week. Just golden.

Ahhhhhh, beauty.

Last edited:
A humble contribution for our members who are now in mourning or have been in mourning in the last weeks:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...addish-for-usmb-members-who-are-mourning.html

It did not seem to post the entire thing here, since it does deal with religion, but the thought is meant to be kind and, well, human. :)

Thanks Stat:smiliehug:

[MENTION=13669]Zoom-boing[/MENTION] (several deaths this year), [MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION], [MENTION=3075]@Lovebears65 and myself (several deaths this past year, most recent my sister's suicide)

Last edited:
Well, I guess I better stay away from the spirits today and probably tomorrow, too. I had my implant surgery this morning. It wasn't bad, the worst part was when they shot me with novacaine or whatever they use to numb the area....those shots did hurt....the rest was just pressure and the fact that they covered my eyes, made me a tad claustrophobic, but I was able to adjust pretty quick.

It took about 2 hours, and the worst part was needing to pee really bad just about the time when I thought they were finishing up. The doctor kept telling me "we're almost done, honey, just a few more minutes" - which of course turned into hours for me...I finally had to tell them, once they removed that monstrous object out of my mouth to keep it open...and after a few more minutes they let me go take a pee break.....aaaaaahhhh what a relief...

I'm not in pain, I took a pain pill, and will continue taking them probably for a day or two, and I feel great....but, I can't drink while taking amoxilcillin and pain killers.....gonna be a long two or three days........:D

Well, I guess I better stay away from the spirits today and probably tomorrow, too. I had my implant surgery this morning. It wasn't bad, the worst part was when they shot me with novacaine or whatever they use to numb the area....those shots did hurt....the rest was just pressure and the fact that they covered my eyes, made me a tad claustrophobic, but I was able to adjust pretty quick.

It took about 2 hours, and the worst part was needing to pee really bad just about the time when I thought they were finishing up. The doctor kept telling me "we're almost done, honey, just a few more minutes" - which of course turned into hours for me...I finally had to tell them, once they removed that monstrous object out of my mouth to keep it open...and after a few more minutes they let me go take a pee break.....aaaaaahhhh what a relief...

I'm not in pain, I took a pain pill, and will continue taking them probably for a day or two, and I feel great....but, I can't drink while taking amoxilcillin and pain killers.....gonna be a long two or three days........:D

Yeah better stay away from the drink for sure.

What kind of implant?

I will drink two for you!!! [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]

:D

Glad that you got your implants but you know the rules, pics or it didn't happen! :badgrin::badgrin:

I will drink two for you!!! [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]

:D

I kinda figured someone would step up to the plate for me.......:D thanks....

Yeah better stay away from the drink for sure.

What kind of implant?
Two molars.....not the kind most women get..:lol::lol:

Hey there, Gracie and drifter. Good to see you at Cheers. :) This calls for another round and some music.

TURN IT UP! (This is the line dancing song from Thelma and Louise) I love it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wIBbY4M-Og0]Charlie Sexton - Tennessee Plates.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back