Cheers!

I know. His hours are so ahead of us. He will be around at about midnight, give or take. I will still be up. I usually stay up to 2am. Sometimes 3 or 4. Old people don't need much sleep, lol.

I usually stay up past 12:00....tonight I have to go to bed early...have a dental appointment tomorrow. My implant surgery is Wednesday......(teeth) don't get the wrong impression..:lol::lol:I don't need the other kind....:lol:

Ouch. Hope they give you plenty of meds. Friend of mine had dental implants. Her smile was to die for, but she paid for it in more ways than money. However....after a few days, she was stuffing her face with chocoloate, lol.

Stat needs to give up sleep. Oh well....I guess it just means I get to hang out with the lovely Mertex and Gracie all by myself. :)

So....what can I get you ladies.....

drinks_950.jpg

Stat needs to give up sleep. Oh well....I guess it just means I get to hang out with the lovely Mertex and Gracie all by myself. :)

So....what can I get you ladies.....

drinks_950.jpg

Hmmmm, all three look good....I'll take all of them....let Gracie get her own.....she's on he slide anyway...:lol::lol:

Where's everybody? I want a Margarita.....on the rocks with salt......where's Stat?

It's only 8:41 here......time to get the party started.....:)

Looks like a lot of chicks here....where's the guys?

David-Wolfe-Party.jpg

Hm....who is the grumpy gal way in the back on the left side? Taint me! :lol:

I think it's Pacer....she's pissed cause she can't get near Stat.....:lol::lol:

Dayum, those drinks look really good! Gimmee any one of them just make sure no booze is in 'em.:)

Dayum, those drinks look really good! Gimmee any one of them just make sure no booze is in 'em.:)

Sorry Gracie.....all three are loaded with booze. I'll ask WQ to make you a Shirley Temple...that ought to be really good....no booze and really sweet...:)

Besides, I already guzzleld them down......my bad.....:lol::lol:

Here ya go........
shirley-temple-drink.jpg

Where's everybody? I want a Margarita.....on the rocks with salt......where's Stat?

It's only 8:41 here......time to get the party started.....:)

Looks like a lot of chicks here....where's the guys?

David-Wolfe-Party.jpg

Hm....who is the grumpy gal way in the back on the left side? Taint me! :lol:

I think it's Pacer....she's pissed cause she can't get near Stat.....:lol::lol:
No wonder my ears were burning last night. No, it ain't me. It's one of the gals from the Flame Zone. :lol:

Flowhard from Swiftkey!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-QfhTWJIDCM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-QfhTWJIDCM[/ame]

PS Don't forget to check the date! ;)

We also need the best pole-dancer in the world!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9FS1bxaGTg]Ukraine Got Talent - The world's best pole dancer - Anastasia Sokolova - YouTube[/ame]

(must watch, must watch)

Maladyetz, Maladyetz!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back