Cheers!

I am now opening up the Brandy.... and getting a snifter... and....

hey, [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION], wanna toast??

[MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION], my faithful Cheers! sidekick, here's a glass for you, too!

brandy-warmer-brass-lg47209.jpg

Last edited:
Having a quiet afternoon....waiting for the Amazing Race to come on TV....thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone......seems like a quiet Sunday in here....

78.gif

I jsut changed my bedroom around. Bed is now next to the window so I can listen to the night windchimes. So that took up most of the afternoon and now I am just sitting and kicking back while Dead Mans Chest plays. :)

I'm watering my veg garden, and other areas .....have to keep running out there to move the sprinkler every 30 minutes or so....sure eats up an afternoon.

Did you feel the earthquake? You do live in California, don't you?

Having a quiet afternoon....waiting for the Amazing Race to come on TV....thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone......seems like a quiet Sunday in here....

78.gif

Oh yeah. It hit 60 today, so over here is "windows open and dust cloth flying" day. :thup:

We're already hitting the 80s......we even had a day that was 90 degrees....the day I was planting my seeds and new plants....sure took my breath away a time or two, but I got everything planted....now the watering begins....:)

78.gif

I jsut changed my bedroom around. Bed is now next to the window so I can listen to the night windchimes. So that took up most of the afternoon and now I am just sitting and kicking back while Dead Mans Chest plays. :)

I'm watering my veg garden, and other areas .....have to keep running out there to move the sprinkler every 30 minutes or so....sure eats up an afternoon.

Did you feel the earthquake? You do live in California, don't you?

Didn't feel a thing. But I am central, so...I guess I am far enough away for it to be a burp and me not notice.

I lucked out! It POURED last night, so no having to water today! Happy dance!

Notice the avie swap. That's me..dancing in the rain. And I did late last night while I had my cig. 'Course...I was wearing jammies instead of that particular outfit, :lol:

78.gif

Oh yeah. It hit 60 today, so over here is "windows open and dust cloth flying" day. :thup:

We're already hitting the 80s......we even had a day that was 90 degrees....the day I was planting my seeds and new plants....sure took my breath away a time or two, but I got everything planted....now the watering begins....:)

So calming, gardening is. And lucky you with the fresh produce!

Notice the avie swap. That's me..dancing in the rain. And I did late last night while I had my cig. 'Course...I was wearing jammies instead of that particular outfit, :lol:
Fine specimen of a woman.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back