Cheers!

Hey folks.. Hows it going? flacaltenn dropping in to get a handful of those buffalo nuts and a root beer to go.. Been a quiet night in town. Had a call down in Badlands awhile ago. One of our regulars locked her hubby out AGAIN. There was a lot of screaming and drama, but the Google county sheriff got there first.

Mayor CK wanted you to remind all those tourists in town for MuleWeek that ---- feuds and personal differences dont go well in the lounge.. And Miss Gracie is sure looking fine tonight...

Got to go........

Hey folks.. Hows it going? flacaltenn dropping in to get a handful of those buffalo nuts and a root beer to go.. Been a quiet night in town. Had a call down in Badlands awhile ago. One of our regulars locked her hubby out AGAIN. There was a lot of screaming and drama, but the Google county sheriff got there first.

Mayor CK wanted you to remind all those tourists in town for MuleWeek that ---- feuds and personal differences dont go well in the lounge.. And Miss Gracie is sure looking fine tonight...

Got to go........

B101707.png

Buffalo-Nuts-Collage1.png

pretty good. Better if you'd rip into Syrenn or freedombecki &/or kg. ;)

Wow. I just now saw this! Talk about coinky dink!

The boil (pun intended) has been lanced for the time being. Let's hope it doesnt get all pussfilled again and not talk about it, ok? Cheers is to be Cheery. :smiliehug:

*pops in, looks around*

I thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone, but it looks like I missed last call. Hope you'ns don't mind me fixing up a little something to keep me warm while I go play in the basement.

:wine:

Time for some music. How are you, Stats? I'll have a Bud Light, if you don't mind.

TURN IT UP!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEjDvdADoTE&feature=player_detailpage&list=PL7461EDDF35110CDD]THE BEER SONG - YouTube[/ame]

I just had my breakfast of 2 slices bacon, 2 scrambled eggs and now I am heading to the yard where it finally stopped raining and bury my nose in a book. :)

Having a quiet afternoon....waiting for the Amazing Race to come on TV....thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone......seems like a quiet Sunday in here....

78.gif

Having a quiet afternoon....waiting for the Amazing Race to come on TV....thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone......seems like a quiet Sunday in here....

78.gif

I jsut changed my bedroom around. Bed is now next to the window so I can listen to the night windchimes. So that took up most of the afternoon and now I am just sitting and kicking back while Dead Mans Chest plays. :)

Forum List

Back