Cheers!

Gute Nacht, Stats. Schlafen Sie gut. Lassen Sie nicht zu, dass die Bettwanzen beißen. :) Ich danke Ihnen sehr für den Brandy.

Last edited:
I am now opening up the Brandy.... and getting a snifter... and....

hey, [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION], wanna toast??

[MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION], my faithful Cheers! sidekick, here's a glass for you, too!

brandy-warmer-brass-lg47209.jpg

I don't drink Brandy [MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] but lets have a toast regardless.

To a good week!! Cheers!!

I am now opening up the Brandy.... and getting a snifter... and....

hey, [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION], wanna toast??

[MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION], my faithful Cheers! sidekick, here's a glass for you, too!

brandy-warmer-brass-lg47209.jpg

I don't drink Brandy [MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] but lets have a toast regardless.

To a good week!! Cheers!!

Yer on!!!

Ok, twist my arm, WHISKEY it is!

pde-whiskey1-NEU-5155.jpg

I'll have some of that high-test, Stats, and a Bud Light to chase it down. :) That cigar sure looks good. I smoked for a good number of years (won't say how many :)) and I quit about four years ago. I still have the urge to smoke.

Alright! TURN IT UP, LOUD!!! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFBaVbx3dEI&feature=player_detailpage]Hunk O Mania Male Strip Clubs - YouTube[/ame]

And for Stats... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yy5THitqPBw]Jessica Rabbit - Why don't you do right - YouTube[/ame]

Where's everybody? I want a Margarita.....on the rocks with salt......where's Stat?

It's only 8:41 here......time to get the party started.....:)

Looks like a lot of chicks here....where's the guys?

David-Wolfe-Party.jpg

He went to bed. Just go back there and make a double whammy for yourself, Mertex. He will never know. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Where's everybody? I want a Margarita.....on the rocks with salt......where's Stat?

It's only 8:41 here......time to get the party started.....:)

Looks like a lot of chicks here....where's the guys?

David-Wolfe-Party.jpg

Hm....who is the grumpy gal way in the back on the left side? Taint me! :lol:

He went to bed. Just go back there and make a double whammy for yourself, Mertex. He will never know. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know....he's asleep when all the happenings are going on in the US....:eusa_boohoo:

He'll catch up later....when we're in bed he'll come in and do his mischief.

(My computer seems to be dyslexic.... it keeps mispelling simple words like od for do....tsk, tsk.)

I know. His hours are so ahead of us. He will be around at about midnight, give or take. I will still be up. I usually stay up to 2am. Sometimes 3 or 4. Old people don't need much sleep, lol.

Forum List

Back