🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

cheetolini's ex-campaign manager Manafort tageted for black main just be

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Paul Manafort was apparently the target of a possible Russian blackmail attempt when he served as Donald Trump’s campaign chairman.

The undated messages — which have been hacked and then recently circulated by a hacktivist collective — were sent to an iPhone belonging to Manafort’s daughter in an attempt to reach her father, reported Politico.

One text message appears to have come from a Ukrainian parliamentarian named Serhiy Leshchenko, who claimed to have “bulletproof” evidence of a financial arrangement between Manafort and Ukraine’s former pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych.

Leschenko is a former investigative journalist who is known as an anti-corruption crusader. The message also claimed to have strong evidence that Trump met in 2012 with Serhiy Tulub, a close associate of the Ukrainian strongman Yanukovych.

Paul Manafort targeted for blackmail shortly before Ukraine ties forced him out of Trump campaign

“bulletproof” evidence
lol...russians just can't seem to get hyperbole down....I remember reading an article some years ago [early 90's I believe] where a russian was bragging about his countries prowess in computer technology "russian micro computer technology is best in world, they are the largest computers anywhere"

I know, and now they can hack into any server in the US, and, choose our next POTUS!

love them Rooskies!

“bulletproof” evidence
lol...russians just can't seem to get hyperbole down....I remember reading an article some years ago [early 90's I believe] where a russian was bragging about his countries prowess in computer technology "russian micro computer technology is best in world, they are the largest computers anywhere"

I know, and now they can hack into any server in the US, and, choose our next POTUS!

love them Rooskies!
Silly goose

They've already determined that having a spy in the white house is not illegal so its all good.

Unless they were spying for someone like Moose lambs

kj5xemcncaey.gif

Forum List

Back