Chelsea Clinton in Pregnant

Chelsea Clinton announces she?s pregnant with first child ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

:eek: Will grandma want to stay at home or would she rather be the first female President?

Who cares?

Did we ask this question of George H.W. Bush when his daughter was pregnant in '92? Or when JFK was running with an obviously fertile wife?

OK then.

We're gonna see a lot more of this misogynistic crap.

But hey, we'll still get Hillary in the White House. :lol:

Yup, a grandbaby seals the deal....:badgrin:

I'd love to be there when Bill starts handing out cigars.

You don't even have to make this stuff up, it writes itself.

Our Next President?

images

Hillary Falls to Earth @ THE BIGGER THEY ARE | Washington Free Beacon

2016 is gonna be interesting.

Chelsea Clinton announces she?s pregnant with first child ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

:eek: Will grandma want to stay at home or would she rather be the first female President?

I am very happy for Chelsea and her hubby and hope they have a very healthy little one. Chelsea has led an exemplary life, from the goldfish bowl of her parents very public roles in politics, and is proof that one can be a working mom and still rear a mentally and emotionally stable child, or children. She has made her parents very proud.

Chelsea Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clinton was born in Little Rock, Arkansas, during her father's first term as Governor. She attended public schools there until he was elected President and the family moved to Washington, D.C., where she began attending the private Sidwell Friends School. She received an undergraduate degree at Stanford University and later earned master's degrees from Oxford University and Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health. Clinton is currently pursuing a PhD at the University of Oxford.

U GO girl...shake n' bake that lil' baby to be born to enjoy the future being built by her grandparents and their supporters..
CAN U BELIEVE that there actually r right wingers who insist that Clintons "timed" Chelsea's pregnancy to support Hillary's run for prez?...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

U GO girl...shake n' bake that lil' baby to be born to enjoy the future being built by her grandparents and their supporters..
CAN U BELIEVE that there actually r right wingers who insist that Clintons "timed" Chelsea's pregnancy to support Hillary's run for prez?...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We hadn't thought of that conspiracy theory yet Dr. Douche bag, but how many of your homey's get a press conference when they're about to have another kid? Welfare cheese? Anything? A colt .45?

Forum List

Back