Chelsea Clinton in Pregnant

Since the header has not been changed some have begun to believe it was intended as written and you've all been suckered.

Don't believe me? Then run your own web searches and just try to find a city, town or village named "Pregnant".

Now, having scoffed, re-read the header and hang your head in Obamaesque shame.

She's 34.

Oops.

Never give me a math problem. :eusa_doh:

So, revised version: a 34-year-old educated professional (in Limblobian, "overeducated white woman"), married since 2010, starts a family and this makes her a "fucking SLUT piece of trash" born of some sort of combined incest and adultery, who should have "a abortion", apparently because she's an "ugly duckling", with "hooves". Webbed hooves I guess.

And that's the way it is here at the USMB community, where we believe in We the People. :eusa_angel:

And God and Christian values--don't forget, we believe in them too! :eusa_angel:

Oh that's right, and it's even a holy-day where they make a big to-do over the child of an unwed mother on a day that is in no way named after a pagan goddess named Ishtar. :thup:

Since the header has not been changed some have begun to believe it was intended as written and you've all been suckered.

Don't believe me? Then run your own web searches and just try to find a city, town or village named "Pregnant".

Now, having scoffed, re-read the header and hang your head in Obamaesque shame.

Apparently post 16 sailed right over your head. :oops:

As most things do where the force of gravity is less than that of the sun...

Raise your hand when you see a pattern here:

Yup, she's a regular fucking SLUT getting pregnant without a husband, what a low rent fucking piece of trash.

:confused:

Two of them suggest the mother might kill her child. One even gives her a gun to do it.

What the fuck is wrong with people? I'm told this derives in some way from something called "you liberals", which presumably is a kaffeklatch group that meets weekly in Dubuque and decides what to think that week in lockstep. But I've never been to Dubuque, so that can't be it.

Actually I have a hunch where it really comes from:

Lush Rimjob said:
It makes her a slut, rigtht? It makes here a prostitute! ....Does she have more boyfriends? Ha! They're lined up around the block. ....We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.

A Game of Drones. Obedient puppets, doing what puppets do. :rolleyes:

So hoping that someone who believes a woman should be able to kill her offspring would choose not to is wrong, yet believing that you should be able to kill your offspring is absolutely fine?

The real question is what is wrong with you?

And where in the blue fuck did I say that?

Perhaps the real question is what is wrong with your reading skills.

This is fucking unreal. You go out of your way to buzzkill what should be a happy occasion, get called out on it, and in your own ignorance STILL want to foist the blame elsewhere. By lying.

:dig:

Ya can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back