Chelsea Clinton in Pregnant

=Hillary is actually going to have the baby, and that they'll be passing it off as Chelsea's.

Hey, don't laugh.

There are assholes here who would actually believe that. And, even if they don't believe it, they'll say it.

If you get my drift.

But, hey, we all know that not everyone can be like $arah.

Last edited:
=Hillary is actually going to have the baby, and that they'll be passing it off as Chelsea's.

Hey, don't laugh.

There are assholes here who would actually believe that. And, even if they don't believe it, they'll say it.
If you get my drift.

Ya know, kinda like they said about Trig Palin? That Sarah did not have the baby but it was Bristol's and when Bristol got pregnant they accused Sarah's husband of being the dad?

Yea, I remember the write ups in the Daily Kos and other left wing smear machines.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/08/31/581734/-Sarah-Palin-Baby-Story-Ender

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8952089 said:

Hey, don't laugh.

If you get my drift.

Ya know, kinda like they said about Trig Palin? That Sarah did not have the baby but it was Bristol's and when Bristol got pregnant they accused Sarah's husband of being the dad?

Yea, I remember the write ups in the Daily Kos and other left wing smear machines.

Sarah Palin Baby Story Ender

It's odd that when one clicks that link, that's not what it says... :confused:

CaféAuLait;8952089 said:
Hey, don't laugh.

If you get my drift.

[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]

I know, that was their last post before they deleted it all. If you read it he speaks about "stopping this all".

Unless someone has counter evidence, we can drop this crap now...Nevertheless, until this photo is debunked, we look stupid pushing this rumor.

Flogging this rumor in light of what seems to be pretty solid counter-evidence is just squandering whatever credibility we have. In the words of Janor Hypercleats, "They's laughin' at you, boy."

Yes, it may be a fake pregnancy suit, but we have no evidence of that, other than self-serving testimony of Alaska Airlines crew claiming that they had no idea Palin was pregnant (if they'd had any idea, they should have kept her off the flight).

They also published photshopped photos Trig Palin on his first birthday in a strip club.

If you look at this Vanity Fair Article they make fun of the Daily Kos.

Thanks to Daily Kos, Philadelphia Daily News, and Cajun Boy.

The Authoritative Trig Palin Conspiracy Time Line | Vanity Fair

Click the links to go to stories...

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8952252 said:
CaféAuLait;8952089 said:

I know, that was their last post before they deleted it all. If you read it he speaks about "stopping this all".

Yes, it may be a fake pregnancy suit, but we have no evidence of that, other than self-serving testimony of Alaska Airlines crew claiming that they had no idea Palin was pregnant (if they'd had any idea, they should have kept her off the flight).

They also published photshopped photos Trig Palin on his first birthday in a strip club.

Thanks but ........ naah, doesn't work.

The Vanity Fair page gives a timeline tree (that you have to expand 16 times to even read) that doesn't say which info is attributed to who. Then the three links: Daily Kos goes not to Kos but some blog, the links from which go to a blank Kos page; the Daily News link goes to an entertainment page with "we can't find that page" at the top, and Cajun Boy goes to a "members only" blog.

Case not proven. Nice try.

CaféAuLait;8951995 said:
Chelsea Clinton announces she?s pregnant with first child ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

:eek: Will grandma want to stay at home or would she rather be the first female President?

Congrats to the expectant mom and dad!

Unlike Bristol, I'm glad to see Chelsea got pregnant in the right order.

Are you demanding or saying women should get married before they have a child? Are you trying to get into a woman's vagina? :eek:

No. I'm saying I'm glad Chelsea isn't a tramp whore like Bristol.
Like mother, like daughter, I guess.

CaféAuLait;8951995 said:
Congrats to the expectant mom and dad!

Unlike Bristol, I'm glad to see Chelsea got pregnant in the right order.

Are you demanding or saying women should get married before they have a child? Are you trying to get into a woman's vagina? :eek:

No. I'm saying I'm glad Chelsea isn't a tramp whore like Bristol.
Like mother, like daughter, I guess.

Oh sleeping cheeses.... :dig:

Who are you to judge either one?

When Prince Charles and Lady Di had children, the paparazzi hounded them, all of them.

I am sure things like that can't happen in America.....I hope...

CaféAuLait;8952252 said:

The Vanity Fair page gives a timeline tree (that you have to expand 16 times to even read) that doesn't say which info is attributed to who. Then the three links: Daily Kos goes not to Kos but some blog, the links from which go to a blank Kos page; the Daily News link goes to an entertainment page with "we can't find that page" at the top, and Cajun Boy goes to a "members only" blog.

Pogo

Oh, then why was the Kos was saying they needed to stop spreading the rumor for what reason? It is what they said and they kept it up for months upon months.

There are a ton of stories on the Kos doing such, not my fault they tried to revise history and delete it.

From Huffington Post.

DailyKos Embraces The Palin 'Fake Pregnancy' Rumor But Rejects The Edwards Story

Lee Stranahan: DailyKos Embraces The Palin 'Fake Pregnancy' Rumor But Rejects The Edwards Story

Media Matters even covered their slime:

Palin, the press, and her pregnancy

Inky99's post from Friday created some buzz online, but it was the follow-up post on August 30 at Daily Kos (since deleted) by the pseudonymous "ArcXIX" that created the firestorm as the entry raced up the site's recommended list, thanks to so many Daily Kos readers who gave the post an electronic thumbs-up. Much more detailed in terms of photographic and video evidence in support of the claim that Palin faked her pregnancy (i.e. Palin didn't look pregnant in the weeks leading up to Trig's birth), the new diary, "Sarah Palin Is NOT The Mother," was also much nastier:

Now, I've known liars in my life. Their single core problem is not with themselves, but those around them. If they're never called out on their twisting of truths and fabrications, they simply continue to make larger lies.

Sarah, I'm calling you a liar. And not even a good one. Trig Paxson Van Palin is not your son. He is your grandson. The sooner you come forward with this revelation to the public, the better.

Palin, the press, and her pregnancy | Research | Media Matters for America

There are a ton more article on what they did, I suppose you can choose to disbelieve Media Matters and Huffpo, but they did it, then deleted all the garbage.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8952538 said:
CaféAuLait;8952252 said:

Pogo

Oh, then why was the Kos was saying they needed to stop spreading the rumor for what reason? It is what they said and they kept it up for months upon months.

There are a ton of stories on the Kos doing such, not my fault they tried to revise history and delete it.

From Huffington Post.

DailyKos Embraces The Palin 'Fake Pregnancy' Rumor But Rejects The Edwards Story

Lee Stranahan: DailyKos Embraces The Palin 'Fake Pregnancy' Rumor But Rejects The Edwards Story

Inky99's post from Friday created some buzz online, but it was the follow-up post on August 30 at Daily Kos (since deleted) by the pseudonymous "ArcXIX" that created the firestorm as the entry raced up the site's recommended list, thanks to so many Daily Kos readers who gave the post an electronic thumbs-up. Much more detailed in terms of photographic and video evidence in support of the claim that Palin faked her pregnancy (i.e. Palin didn't look pregnant in the weeks leading up to Trig's birth), the new diary, "Sarah Palin Is NOT The Mother," was also much nastier:

Now, I've known liars in my life. Their single core problem is not with themselves, but those around them. If they're never called out on their twisting of truths and fabrications, they simply continue to make larger lies.

Sarah, I'm calling you a liar. And not even a good one. Trig Paxson Van Palin is not your son. He is your grandson. The sooner you come forward with this revelation to the public, the better.

There are a ton more article on what they did, I suppose you can choose to disbelieve Media Matters and Huffpo, but they did it, then deleted all the garbage.

I saw some of that in the previous links. What you're quoting is bloggers and message board comments, not a site per se. Some wacko will always come up with some cockamamie theory on something, like say, "the President was born in Kenya" or "the Democratic Party invented the slave trade". Doesn't mean they speak for anybody except some isolated wacko.

As one of your own links notes:

>> But again, Palin falsely accused the press of a) failing to ask questions about the pregnancy rumor and b) disregarding the facts and helping to spreading it. Neither assertion is accurate.

It's obvious the press was well aware of the left-field gossip that burned up the Internet on the last weekend of August. "Campaign officials were deluged with questions from reputable news outlets" about the pregnancy, The Washington Post reported on September 2. And Fortune's Nina Easton later told a panel discussion audience, "I don't know a reporter who did not get that [rumor] emailed to them."

The question, though, is what did reporters do with the story? How did they treat the online rumor? Palin suggests journalists ran wild with it. That's false. As the Post noted in September, "Mainstream outlets have not given such rumors any credence." Indeed, after searching Nexis and Google, I cannot find a single traditional, American news outlet that reported on the pregnancy rumors within the 48 hours after it appeared online. Nothing in The New York Times, The Washington Post, or the Chicago Tribune. Nothing in Newsweek or Time. And Nothing on MSNBC or CBS. Nothing anywhere. The press simply did not touch the story. << (MediaMatters link)

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8952538 said:

Pogo

From Huffington Post.

I saw some of that in the previous links. What you're quoting is bloggers and message board comments, not a site per se. Some wacko will always come up with some cockamamie theory on something, like say, "the President was born in Kenya" or "the Democratic Party invented the slave trade". Doesn't mean they speak for anybody except some isolated wacko.

As one of your own links notes:

>> But again, Palin falsely accused the press of a) failing to ask questions about the pregnancy rumor and b) disregarding the facts and helping to spreading it. Neither assertion is accurate.

It's obvious the press was well aware of the left-field gossip that burned up the Internet on the last weekend of August. "Campaign officials were deluged with questions from reputable news outlets" about the pregnancy, The Washington Post reported on September 2. And Fortune's Nina Easton later told a panel discussion audience, "I don't know a reporter who did not get that [rumor] emailed to them."

The question, though, is what did reporters do with the story? How did they treat the online rumor? Palin suggests journalists ran wild with it. That's false. As the Post noted in September, "Mainstream outlets have not given such rumors any credence." Indeed, after searching Nexis and Google, I cannot find a single traditional, American news outlet that reported on the pregnancy rumors within the 48 hours after it appeared online. Nothing in The New York Times, The Washington Post, or the Chicago Tribune. Nothing in Newsweek or Time. And Nothing on MSNBC or CBS. Nothing anywhere. The press simply did not touch the story. << (MediaMatters link)

Too many people still don't understand that almost all internet content is opinion - not fact.

Chelsea Clinton announces she?s pregnant with first child ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

:eek: Will grandma want to stay at home or would she rather be the first female President?

Who cares?

Did we ask this question of George H.W. Bush when his daughter was pregnant in '92? Or when JFK was running with an obviously fertile wife?

OK then.

We're gonna see a lot more of this misogynistic crap.

But hey, we'll still get Hillary in the White House. :lol:

CaféAuLait;8952538 said:

Pogo

From Huffington Post.

I did not say they spoke for everyone. I just said the Daily Kos tried to suggest a lot a nasty stuff in my original post. I believe that is why there are some of the responses on this thread -- in an ironic memory of the stupid crap which was rumored by a lot of high profile blog websites like Kos.

Apparently, Howey has joined the Moral Majority.

Go figure.

To me it has nothing to do with morality but with using common sense. Chelsea was smart enough to go to Princeton and to wait until she was ready and prepared before getting pregnant. Smart enough to use birth control, smart enough to wait until she and her partner (married or not) were ready to raise a child. Morality has nothing to do with it. Politics has nothing to do with it. Intelligent, thoughtful life decisions do. She is a model for other young people in the nation, far more so than is Palin's daughter.

Last edited:
People have been having children since there have been people.

There is nothing special about it.

Forum List

Back