🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chelsea Clinton's new book(Governing Global Health:Who Runs the World and Why)is a disaster #75,000

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Apparently, snowflakes don't read. This seems like a fascinating BOOK!!!

"Governing Global Health: Who Runs the World and Why?"

Written by Chelsea Clinton? Man, that sounds interesting...no wonder they are flying off the shelves!!!

Nobody is Talking about Chelsea Clinton’s New Book, Including Chelsea Clinton

Last week a new book was published co-written by Chelsea Clinton and entitled Governing Global Health: Who Runs the World and Why?

Almost no one is buying the Clinton title, co-authored by Devi Sridhar, a Global Public Health Professor at the University of Edinburgh. It currently stands at No. 74,374 on the Amazon Bestsellers Chart.

Governing Global Health: Who Runs the World and Why?: 9780190253271: Medicine & Health Science Books @ Amazon.com

Maybe Chelsea hasn't gotten around to reading her book yet.

Clearly, this was supposed to coincide with Hillary becoming POTUS and a HUGE push for globalization.

THank GOD the Clinton's don't get to directly steal my money and give it to others anymore.

The CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE is closing forever in April.

THEY SOLVED ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD. Hillary was absolutely correct when she praised the CGI over and over and over during the campaign.

CGI is so good, they solved all the problems on earth and is no longer needed. A true charity success story!!

I feel sick-----a collaboration between Chelsea and a smart hindu lady in support of
<gulp> the "globalization plague" DEVI GO HOME

Written by Chelsea Clinton? Man, that sounds interesting...no wonder they are flying off the shelves!!!

Last week a new book was published co-written by Chelsea Clinton and entitled Governing Global Health: Who Runs the World and Why?

Almost no one is buying the Clinton title, co-authored by Devi Sridhar, a Global Public Health Professor at the University of Edinburgh. It currently stands at No. 74,374 on the Amazon Bestsellers Chart.

Governing Global Health: Who Runs the World and Why?: 9780190253271: Medicine & Health Science Books @ Amazon.com

Governing Global Health: Who Runs the World and Why?

What does she know about any of that, anyway???

I'm sure if Hillary won, Chlesea would be doing some kind of special projected related to "WORLD HEALTH" using our tax dollars.

We DODGED a SERIOUS BULLET. There will likely be NO political rise of Chelsea Clinton.....unless the Dems steal an election for her in 2018 or 2020 like they did with Al Franken,

I'm sure if Hillary won, Chlesea would be doing some kind of special projected related to "WORLD HEALTH" using our tax dollars.

We DODGED a SERIOUS BULLET. There will likely be NO political rise of Chelsea Clinton.....unless the Dems steal an election for her in 2018 or 2020 like they did with Al Franken,

Agreed, but still...........just because she WAS the First Daughter, doesn't mean she should know anything about governing or who is at the top of that food chain...unless MAMA is feeding her political Wheaties in the hopes she (Chelsea) tries for the throne....

Agreed, but still...........just because she WAS the First Daughter, doesn't mean she should know anything about governing or who is at the top of that food chain...unless MAMA is feeding her political Wheaties in the hopes she (Chelsea) tries for the throne....

I'm looking forward to Ivanka's book on coaching in the NFL.

Hillary latest book was an UTTER DISASTER.
Chelsea's latest book is an UTTER DISASTER.

Why don't snowflakes patronize their heros? It seems like snowflakes do not read.

Hillary latest book was an UTTER DISASTER.
Chelsea's latest book is an UTTER DISASTER.

Why don't snowflakes patronize their heros? It seems like snowflakes do not read.

Not only that but apparently they do have JUST enough sense to abandon a sunken ship

Actually she was promoted in the Clinton Foundation and it caused a ruckus with some of the wealthy donators who didn't trust her to follow in mom and dads footsteps. I think that was like idk five years ago maybe? I suppose it doesn't matter anymore because the Clinton's can't sell political power - I suspect the Foundation is going to see some rough ass times, especially now that the snowflakes have moved on from "I'm with Her" to "Get the Nazi's" I imagine the donations from them have completely disappeared.

Chelsea had a nice wedding on the dime of CGI donors.

Meh....who cares, right?

Just out of curiosity - who does Chelsea think Runs the World and Why?

Just out of curiosity - who does Chelsea think Runs the World and Why?

A review of that complete waste of time said she does not actually address that in the book.

#75,000 on Amazon for the book she released last week, and her parents were almost both POTUS.

Doesn't that seem weird? I'll go back to my initial premise,,,snowflakes must not read.

The lack of sales show that you are not alone in your reluctance to accept her as an expert on Global Health. I think she might have studied it at Oxford or something, so she supposedly has some advanced knowledge on the subject, but no one is buying it...figuratively or literally.

Last edited:

The lack of sales show that you are not alone in your reluctance to accept her as an expert on Global Health. I think she might have studied it at Ocford...so she supposedly has some advanced knowledge on the subject, but no one is buy it...figuratively or literally.

Some of the things she's been saying lately doesn't add to her credibility either. I think if she wants to be taken seriously for anything of importance, she should keep her mouth shut for awhile until well after political things calm down......say in a year or three. That way she distances herself from her parents political scandals, this election & Presidency and the cutthroat media & public.......then come out on her own merit.

The lack of sales show that you are not alone in your reluctance to accept her as an expert on Global Health. I think she might have studied it at Ocford...so she supposedly has some advanced knowledge on the subject, but no one is buy it...figuratively or literally.

Some of the things she's been saying lately doesn't add to her credibility either. I think if she wants to be taken seriously for anything of importance, she should keep her mouth shut for awhile until well after political things calm down......say in a year or three. That way she distances herself from her parents political scandals, this election & Presidency and the cutthroat media & public.......then come out on her own merit.

A Clinton? ON THEIR OWN MERIT? :eek:

BUHAHAHA Now /this/ is a troll artist, very well played.

gcflYb5.png

Forum List

Back