Chelsea Hits Obamacare's 'Crushing Costs'

I believe Chelsea's point was the crushing cost of healthcare to include those on the ACA. As we all know, insurance costs have been slowed down, they are still going up and more work needs to be done.

The Weekly Standard needs some standards.

You will need to produce what the Weekley Standard did not report correctly. They didn't say a word about ACA it was all the Clinton QUOTES. This article isn't so much about the ACA as it is about the Clintons running apparent against Obama's record.

Sorry, you are pushing the wrong talking point button.

The slowing of the increase in Healthcare, I believe, has more to do with a downturn in the economy in general.

Oh? The Weekly Standard took what she said out of context. She was talking about the rising cost of all healthcare to include those on the ACA. Healthcare costs which have been rising for decades.
Lol, trying spinning? Obama said it would save EVERYONE thousands of dollars a year it doesn't. He lied, liberals completely own the aca failure.

Everyone thousands of dollars per year? I don't remember that. I remember millions of uninsured would now be able to afford it, that has happened.

I believe Chelsea's point was the crushing cost of healthcare to include those on the ACA. As we all know, insurance costs have been slowed down, they are still going up and more work needs to be done.

You will need to produce what the Weekley Standard did not report correctly. They didn't say a word about ACA it was all the Clinton QUOTES. This article isn't so much about the ACA as it is about the Clintons running apparent against Obama's record.

The slowing of the increase in Healthcare, I believe, has more to do with a downturn in the economy in general.

Oh? The Weekly Standard took what she said out of context. She was talking about the rising cost of all healthcare to include those on the ACA. Healthcare costs which have been rising for decades.
Lol, trying spinning? Obama said it would save EVERYONE thousands of dollars a year it doesn't. He lied, liberals completely own the aca failure.

Everyone thousands of dollars per year? I don't remember that. I remember millions of uninsured would now be able to afford it, that has happened.
Obama's quote:
“people who already have insurance, and the employers who are providing it, we will work to lower your premiums by up to $2,500 per family.”

I see you hear only what you want to hear. He campaigned on it. Said people would save money on it. Google it, but you are a liberal even if you read it, you still won't believe it.

Here you go:

Forum List

Back