Chelsea Says It's "Unchristian" To End Legal Abortion

Most Christians believe that people have souls the instant that they are concieved, not a minute after they are born.
So maybe Chelsea thinks that her kids didn't have souls before they were born.
Maybe someone should ask her.

There’s zero need to ask her about that since she is so obviously wrong.

That's ABSOLUTELY true. I've always believed that when a person is ugly enough on the inside, that inner ugliness begins physically affecting their cell chemistry, so eventually they begin wearing their ugliness on the outside as well. That's true of both female Clintons and hermaphrodite Michelle Obama. I'm convinced that a human being cannot maintain good looks if their "inside" is filled with malice, selfishness, cruelty, etc.

I agree. There is actually some scientific evidence that a lifetime of being ugly or masculine looking creates bitter, resentful liberals but I really believe it is the other way around. And I suspect it is both a hormonal thing and a product of spending life seething with hatred and resentment.

i can’t help feeling a little bad for Chelsea because of how fucked up her parents are.

i can’t help feeling a little bad for Chelsea because of how fucked up her parents are.

I dont know as I would go so far as to feel bad for her. But yes it is sad to think she may have once been a normal little girl. It is said that Hillary used to berate her until she cried nightly at the supper table in order to "toughen her up".

1E264175-4279-4E5C-B279-3E784C79B2B8.jpeg

That's ABSOLUTELY true. I've always believed that when a person is ugly enough on the inside, that inner ugliness begins physically affecting their cell chemistry, so eventually they begin wearing their ugliness on the outside as well. That's true of both female Clintons and hermaphrodite Michelle Obama. I'm convinced that a human being cannot maintain good looks if their "inside" is filled with malice, selfishness, cruelty, etc.

I agree. There is actually some scientific evidence that a lifetime of being ugly or masculine looking creates bitter, resentful liberals but I really believe it is the other way around. And I suspect it is both a hormonal thing and a product of spending life seething with hatred and resentment.
Does Michael Obama take hormones?

I dont know as I would go so far as to feel bad for her. But yes it is sad to think she may have once been a normal little girl. It is said that Hillary used to berate her until she cried nightly at the supper table in order to "toughen her up".
We all have known hillary is fucked in the head. The woman is an alcoholic who wanted to become president. Obama was fucked up enough to endorse her.

It’s why I want to thank every person who voted for Trump. They saved this country.

it IS mighty un-Christian to petition your government to oppress women :eusa_clap:

They aren’t content with simple murder. They have to be taken apart limb by limb then the head must be crushed! It’s really gruesome what they do to babies!

yours is an anti-American agenda.

sounds like you are bloodthirsty for punishing women over reproductive freedom from opression

Democrats have always been good with killing anything that couldn’t support their agenda.

They’re a bunch of sick individuals.

Last edited:
religious conservatives are not actually politically conservative.

SHARIA LAW was born from religious conservatism.

^ this evil, oppressive, and manipulative political agenda needs to be aborted in the USA :thup:

Roe v. Wade (1973) Jane Roe vs Wade County Texas

In a 7-2 decision written by Justice Harry Blackmun (A POLITICAL CONSERVATIVE who was chosen because of his prior experience as counsel to the Mayo Clinic), the Court ruled that the Texas statute violated Jane Roe's constitutional right to privacy. The Court argued that the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws and cited past cases ruling that marriage, contraception, and child rearing are activities covered in this "zone of privacy." The Court then argued that the "zone of privacy" was "broad enough to encompass a woman's decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy." This decision involved myriad physical, psychological, and economic stresses a pregnant woman must face.

The Supreme Court . Expanding Civil Rights . Landmark Cases . Roe v. Wade (1973) | PBS

In Casey v. Planned Parenthood (1992), the Supreme Court affirmed the basic ruling of Roe v. Wade that the state is prohibited from banning most abortions.

Forum List

Back