🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chemical Spill in Illinois...37 sent to the hospital; 7 in Critical Condition

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
1676723517208.png

I wonder if the President sent FEMA in.

Looks like the Low Information crowd doesn't know the difference between INTERSTATE and LOCAL transportation.

You see, the 45mph speed sign tells us this is not an Interstate route, but rather a LOCAL route.
ALL interstate railways are regulated FEDERALLY.
So desperate to blame Trump they are blinded by their delusions and confusions.

Not much of an effort to minimize what has happened. These two accidents aren't even in the same universe of size, scale and impact. But enjoy your attempt. I'm pretty sure the events in Palestine will still be being discussed a decade from now. Nice to see a rank and file Neo Marxist carry water for the Butt-Judge Boi though...

Why is it that every time a Democrat fucks up, all they ever do is try to find a past Republican fuck up to divert or lessen the attention on their own failure. Democrats remind me of children who never take responsibility for their actions. Americans are tired of hearing that everything Biden has messed up was actually caused by Trump. Not buying any of it.

Odd... I posted this photo 5 minutes ago.
Saw it again, then it disappeared.
WTF?
Who deleted it?

Looks like the Low Information crowd doesn't know the difference between INTERSTATE and LOCAL transportation.

You see, the 45mph speed sign tells us this is not an Interstate route, but rather a LOCAL route.
ALL interstate railways are regulated FEDERALLY.
So desperate to blame Trump they are blinded by their delusions and confusions.
:lame2:
:lame2: :lame2: :lame2: :lame2: :lame2:

Why is it that every time a Democrat fucks up, all they ever do is try to find a past Republican fuck up to divert or lessen the attention on their own failure. Democrats remind me of children who never take responsibility for their actions. Americans are tired of hearing that everything Biden has messed up was actually caused by Trump. Not buying any of it.

Why is it when a Republican fucks up (in this case they really didn't), the conservatives here don't utter a peep?

Trump didn't cause either catastrophe; neither did Biden. The difference is that nobody on the Left jumped all over the blob for not sending FEMA into Illinois....like you d-bags are doing with a train derailment and Biden.

I spilled a little bit of paint thinner in my yard in 2019.
TRUMP REFUSED TO HELP!!!
Same thing as Ohio!!! TRUMP!!! TRUMP!!!

Pretty soon you'll be arguing that the tank truck driver did it just to sabotage Trump....

Point your fingers squarely at the railroad company and keep it there. No doubt they are spending money on lobbyists as we speak to get the government to come in and pay for their fuck up.

Not at all.

Oh wait...also in 2019:

06ARKEMA1-superJumbo.jpg

Chemical plant in Crosby TX.

The blob didn't send FEMA in there either.

Let me guess...that was somehow different too.

FEMA doesn't respond to stuff like this folks.
Equally dumb.
This plant makes anti-freeze.
The enormous plume of smoke from Ohio is some very-very nasty chemicals that are extremally toxic. Literally toxic waste.

FAIL AGAIN.

Why is it when a Republican fucks up (in this case they really didn't), the conservatives here don't utter a peep?

Trump didn't cause either catastrophe; neither did Biden. The difference is that nobody on the Left jumped all over the blob for not sending FEMA into Illinois....like you d-bags are doing with a train derailment and Biden.
For the exact same reason Ds don’t utter a peep when a Democrat fucks up.

See a pattern yet?

Forum List

Back