Chemical Spill in Illinois...37 sent to the hospital; 7 in Critical Condition

The real sad story here is not the disasters.......
But how your masters have been able to implant Trump so far up your asses that ALL THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS IS TRUMP :spinner:

And as you well know, I'm not even a Trump fan.

Of course it happened in 2019. FEMA wasn't sent in.

Did the blob supporters care?

Nope.

According to your article the spill was cleaned up the same day, so why do you think FEMA should have been sent by TRUMP without having been requested?

Examples like we just had should cause one to further educate themselves. Oddly few want to do that. As i've read FEMA is not who is called in with disasters like this. They are not equipped to address these kinds of disasters. They are equipped to address natural disaster. (floods, tornado's, earthquakes, etc).

If one can show the agencies that are trained and equipped for disasters like this are doing nothing, then you will have an argument.

But for many, it really matters none, whatever they can use to push their cult while bring down the other cult is all that matters.

Examples like we just had should cause one to further educate themselves. Oddly few want to do that. As i've read FEMA is not who is called in with disasters like this. They are not equipped to address these kinds of disasters. They are equipped to address natural disaster. (floods, tornado's, earthquakes, etc).

If one can show the agencies that are trained and equipped for disasters like this are doing nothing, then you will have an argument.

But for many, it really matters none, whatever they can use to push their cult while bring down the other cult is all that matters.
Candycorn said FEMA ... she is not exactly a Republican.

If Trump was President right now... the left media would have gone ballistic. And all you parrots would be repeating every word they said.

Candycorn said FEMA ... she is not exactly a Republican.

If Trump was President right now... the left media would have gone ballistic. And all you parrots would be repeating every word they said.

Read what I've said. I have blamed BOTH parties. I noted that if Trump is responsible for rolling back regulation, the Democrats are equally responsible for not putting them back.

Many in the media have tried to blame Trump. I have noted over and over the blame falls at the feet of many.

Equally dumb.
This plant makes anti-freeze.
The enormous plume of smoke from Ohio is some very-very nasty chemicals that are extremally toxic. Literally toxic waste.

FAIL AGAIN.
Anti-freeze will kill you if you drink it; kill animals, plants etc...

Again..FEMA doesn't respond to this sort of stuff.

Read what I've said. I have blamed BOTH parties. I noted that if Trump is responsible for rolling back regulation, the Democrats are equally responsible for not putting them back.

Many in the media have tried to blame Trump. I have noted over and over the blame falls at the feet of many.
I don't blame either President for not sending FEMA into either catastrophe.

FEMA is there for when local resources are overwhelmed. The reflexive blame of Biden for every bad thing that happens in the nation is hilarious.

Wow, I said that?
This whole event rings hollow when you realize we have crazed and demented leadership committing acts of war and terrorism, while steadily pushing the world toward nuclear Armageddon.

Seems like this is a much more important issue no?

I don't blame either President for not sending FEMA into either catastrophe.

I was speaking about the regulations issue. I noted that this was not a job for FEMA.

FEMA is there for when local resources are overwhelmed. The reflexive blame of Biden for every bad thing that happens in the nation is hilarious.

Just as it is for those who only blame Trump. The blame here is far and wide.

According to your article the spill was cleaned up the same day, so why do you think FEMA should have been sent by TRUMP without having been requested?
fort-worth-train-derailment-1.png

train.jpg

Fires, Evacuations, derailments...

Zero FEMA response. Zero Blob supporter outrage.

Odd... I posted this photo 5 minutes ago.
Saw it again, then it disappeared.
WTF?
Who deleted it?
When a mod deletes a photo, bans a poster from a thread, etc., they should be required to send a message identifying themselves and reporting their action.

Point your fingers squarely at the railroad company and keep it there. No doubt they are spending money on lobbyists as we speak to get the government to come in and pay for their fuck up.
But the Democrats didn’t send emergency funding to these hard-working citizens who did nothing wrong, while they spend billions on illegals.

fort-worth-train-derailment-1.png

train.jpg

Fires, Evacuations, derailments...

Zero FEMA response. Zero Blob supporter outrage.
It’s hard to take you seriously when you’ve stated Hunter’s laptop story is Russian disinformation, Russiagate is real, and the vaccines are safe and effective.

Not according to FEMA

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is the federal agency responsible for leading the Nation's efforts to prepare for, protect and mitigate against, respond to, and recover from the impacts of natural disasters and man-made incidents or terrorist events.

Not according to FEMA

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is the federal agency responsible for leading the Nation's efforts to prepare for, protect and mitigate against, respond to, and recover from the impacts of natural disasters and man-made incidents or terrorist events.

So maybe one can argue they do not do what they say they will. It's been noted that they have not been addressing issues like this.

Maybe the EPA would be more suitable.
So maybe one can argue they do not do what they say they will. It's been noted that they have not been addressing issues like this.
We could. We can say the EPA would be better maybe, as they handled the supersites. What I don't think makes sense is the feds not spearheading the cleanup and determining scope of damage, regardless of what agency they settle on.

Forum List

Back