Chevy Volt Production Put On Five Week Hold

oh and in these numbers, is many many volts.....GM has been channel stuffing the hell out of their dealers....click the bar at the top to magnify the chart...

GM%20Channel%20Stuffing%20Feb.jpg

You idiot dittoheads can take a lot of the credit. Your car experts are Rush, Beck and Sean- "Un-American" (Time) liars.The hard core dittoheads would never touch one, nor about another 30% "collateral damaged"- great job, a-holes!

You idiot dittoheads can take a lot of the credit. Your car experts are Rush, Beck and Sean- "Un-American" (Time) liars.The hard core dittoheads would never touch one, nor about another 30% "collateral damaged"- great job, a-holes!

Wait until the new batteries that's half the price and has 3 times the density of power comes out within the next few years. Then electrical cars become economical or at least start to become so. :eusa_whistle:

Envia Claims ‘Breakthrough’ in Lithium-Ion Battery Cost and Energy Density

By JIM MOTAVALLI
Envia Claims 'Breakthrough' in Lithium-Ion Battery Cost and Energy Density - NYTimes.com

Envia Systems, a battery maker based in California, announced on Monday what it called a “major breakthrough” in lithium-ion cell technology that would result in a significant increase in the energy density — and a sharp reduction in the cost — of lithium-ion battery packs. Envia is financed by the Energy Department and G.M. Ventures, the venture-capital arm of General Motors, as well as other investors.

Envia SystemsMr. Kapadia.

“We will be able to make smaller automotive packs that are also less heavy and much cheaper,” Atul Kapadia, chairman and chief executive of Envia, said in a telephone interview. “The cost of cells will be less than half — perhaps 45 percent — of cells today, and the energy density will be almost three times greater than conventional automotive cells.”

Mr. Kapadia continued: “What we have are not demonstrations, not experiments, but actual products. We could be in automotive production in a year and a half.”

Last edited:

Wait until the new batteries that's half the price and has 3 times the density of power comes out within the next few years. Then electrical cars become economical or at least start to become so. :eusa_whistle:

By JIM MOTAVALLI
Envia Claims 'Breakthrough' in Lithium-Ion Battery Cost and Energy Density - NYTimes.com

Envia Systems, a battery maker based in California, announced on Monday what it called a “major breakthrough” in lithium-ion cell technology that would result in a significant increase in the energy density — and a sharp reduction in the cost — of lithium-ion battery packs. Envia is financed by the Energy Department and G.M. Ventures, the venture-capital arm of General Motors, as well as other investors.

“We will be able to make smaller automotive packs that are also less heavy and much cheaper,” Atul Kapadia, chairman and chief executive of Envia, said in a telephone interview. “The cost of cells will be less than half — perhaps 45 percent — of cells today, and the energy density will be almost three times greater than conventional automotive cells.”

Mr. Kapadia continued: “What we have are not demonstrations, not experiments, but actual products. We could be in automotive production in a year and a half.”

Possibly and hopefully, but they're FINE NOW and the industry is learning like crazy and competitive globally because of gov't stimulus. Unlike wind energy whose technology is all foreign, thanks to W. Booosh and the Pubmorons...

You just don't care about those 1,300 employees your Government Motors just laid off huh? Why do you hate them so much?

By JIM MOTAVALLI

good for them and us..but........
Its cell prototyping and manufacturing plant is located in Jiaxing, China. :lol:

The volt has a price tag of around 40.000 dollars I don't know about everyone else but that is way out of my price range.

By JIM MOTAVALLI

good for them and us..but........
Its cell prototyping and manufacturing plant is located in Jiaxing, China. :lol:

Yup. :(

You just don't care about those 1,300 employees your Government Motors just laid off huh? Why do you hate them so much?

What a dope. I'm pissed at morons like you that have ruined the Volt- SO FAR. Dittoheads.

Last edited:
Franco, I wouldn't buy GM stock with your money.

What a dope. I'm pissed at morons like you that have ruined the Volt. Dittoheads.

:lol: Nah, your Government Motors just failed again. That's all. And now 1,300 Employees will have to pay the price. But guess what? Their Taxpayer Bailout days are over. It's sink or swim time now. They better get crackin.

I'm also a car guy who doesn't get my info from RW a-holes. All the big 3 are making the best cars ever, including the Volt. Looking forward to the new Dodge Dart- which turns out to be a new-bodied Alfa Romeo Giuletta. And even ALFA and Fiat make good cars now! Punks....

I'm also a car guy who doesn't get my info from RW a-holes. All the big 3 are making the best cars ever, including the Volt. Looking forward to the new Dodge Dart- which turns out to be a new-bodied Alfa Romeo Giuletta. And even ALFA and Fiat make good cars now! Punks....

So, you don't care about those 1,300 Employees your Government Motors just laid off? That's what i thought. Obama-Bots be craaaazy. :cuckoo:

So, you don't care about those 1,300 Employees your Government Motors just laid off? That's what i thought. Obama-Bots be craaaazy. :cuckoo:

Beats the million auto workers the let them fail republicans wanted

Forum List

Back