Chicago Black Youth Group Wants Police Force Defunded

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
This woman from the Black Youth Project is demanding that the police in Chicago be defunded. Of course, the group has joined BLM and other radicals who see police as the problem. Funny that one police shooting is more upsetting to them than the 2,818 murders in Chicago so far this year. And despite the police already being overwhelmed, the group thinks they city should take the money away from police and spend it for "black's futures". I suppose they want the money currently used to fund the police to be redistributed equally among the minorities in Chicago and it will magically transform the city. Nothing changes cold-blooded killers into law abiding citizens like giving them more free shit and getting rid of law enforcement. I guess they will patrol themselves from now on.

Without cops, most of the youth in the bad areas of Chicago won't have any future.

The police need more help with the crime in Chicago. Does this group want the criminals to run the city? Well, I should say different criminals than are running it now.

Chicago is a liberal cesspool.

She is clearly a product of dumbed-down education.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/491139-chicago-black-lives-matter-leader-has-an-anti-cop-message-that-has-everyone-confused/?author=jp&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=police&utm_term=ijamerica

"Chicago Black Youth Group Wants Police Force Defunded"

This fails as a composition fallacy.

"Chicago is a liberal cesspool."

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

"She is clearly a product of dumbed-down education."

Given your posting history – this post included – you're clearly in no position to accuse others of being subject to a 'dumbed-down' education.

The rest of your thread is too dumb to address other than to point out there have been many more than one unnecessary police shooting.

By all means remove the police force from Chicago. We can then witness Lord of the Flies on steroids.

Do it.

I'm sure they would be just as satisfied if cops just quit killing innocent people.

well you guys should have joined a movement we had rocking over police brutality and you made it all about blacks. fuck you now.

People have been trying to get something done about bad cops for decades, but nothing much changed. If blacks can get something done now,I support them completely.

By all means remove the police force from Chicago. We can then witness Lord of the Flies on steroids.

Do it.

I'm sure they would be just as satisfied if cops just quit killing innocent people.

Get back to me over two years ago Paulitician and I were freaking out about what was going on with the cops and you not you in particular called us crazy.

This woman from the Black Youth Project is demanding that the police in Chicago be defunded. Of course, the group has joined BLM and other radicals who see police as the problem. Funny that one police shooting is more upsetting to them than the 2,818 murders in Chicago so far this year. And despite the police already being overwhelmed, the group thinks they city should take the money away from police and spend it for "black's futures". I suppose they want the money currently used to fund the police to be redistributed equally among the minorities in Chicago and it will magically transform the city. Nothing changes cold-blooded killers into law abiding citizens like giving them more free shit and getting rid of law enforcement. I guess they will patrol themselves from now on.

Without cops, most of the youth in the bad areas of Chicago won't have any future.

The police need more help with the crime in Chicago. Does this group want the criminals to run the city? Well, I should say different criminals than are running it now.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/491139-chicago-black-lives-matter-leader-has-an-anti-cop-message-that-has-everyone-confused/?author=jp&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=police&utm_term=ijamerica

The game is to be federally run. Federally run and dominated police forces. Look up your numbers now.

Do it.

Get back to me over two years ago Paulitician and I were freaking out about what was going on with the cops and you not you in particular called us crazy.

You really think you were the only ones concerned about bad cops?

Do it.

Not at all. I was taking it to the limit over cops whacking every dog they encountered. What is your problem with me. Be specific.

Do it.

Not at all. I was taking it to the limit over cops whacking every dog they encountered. What is your problem with me. Be specific.

I have no problem with you, but a lot of the crazy shit you write is less than palatable.

Do it.

Do it.

I have no problem with you, but a lot of the crazy shit you write is less than palatable.

Curious because I am a true classical liberal going way back to Castaneda days, And I back up everything I post. Interesting.

Thank you for being honest.

Good idea. Let's defund police for a few months and see what happens. ;)

The minute any protest group from a violent neighborhood demand a defunding of their security is the minute they lose any legitimacy in the eyes of the sane.

When it comes to funding the police force, it is obvious you have to INCREASE it!!

Better Trained cops--increase in funding
More cops to cover the area--increase in funding
Neighborhood watch programs--an indirect increase in funding
Better gear and psychological treatment for potentially rogue cops--increase in funding

Hell, we are at the tip of the iceberg on part of what is needed, and it all points to drastic increase in funding. What about length of on duty time? Some cops work more than 12 hours--A bloody no no for their profession.

Just at the tip of the iceberg, and it calls for more money for any police department dealing with such problems.

Forum List

Back