Chicago Black Youth Group Wants Police Force Defunded

Now that terrorists specifically mention Chicago as a target, it's an ideal time for the police to withdraw.

This woman from the Black Youth Project is demanding that the police in Chicago be defunded. Of course, the group has joined BLM and other radicals who see police as the problem. Funny that one police shooting is more upsetting to them than the 2,818 murders in Chicago so far this year. And despite the police already being overwhelmed, the group thinks they city should take the money away from police and spend it for "black's futures". I suppose they want the money currently used to fund the police to be redistributed equally among the minorities in Chicago and it will magically transform the city. Nothing changes cold-blooded killers into law abiding citizens like giving them more free shit and getting rid of law enforcement. I guess they will patrol themselves from now on.

Without cops, most of the youth in the bad areas of Chicago won't have any future.

The police need more help with the crime in Chicago. Does this group want the criminals to run the city? Well, I should say different criminals than are running it now.

Chicago is a liberal cesspool.

She is clearly a product of dumbed-down education.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/491139-chicago-black-lives-matter-leader-has-an-anti-cop-message-that-has-everyone-confused/?author=jp&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=police&utm_term=ijamerica
I say let Chicago feed off of themselves...

This woman from the Black Youth Project is demanding that the police in Chicago be defunded. Of course, the group has joined BLM and other radicals who see police as the problem. Funny that one police shooting is more upsetting to them than the 2,818 murders in Chicago so far this year. And despite the police already being overwhelmed, the group thinks they city should take the money away from police and spend it for "black's futures". I suppose they want the money currently used to fund the police to be redistributed equally among the minorities in Chicago and it will magically transform the city. Nothing changes cold-blooded killers into law abiding citizens like giving them more free shit and getting rid of law enforcement. I guess they will patrol themselves from now on.

Without cops, most of the youth in the bad areas of Chicago won't have any future.

The police need more help with the crime in Chicago. Does this group want the criminals to run the city? Well, I should say different criminals than are running it now.

Chicago is a liberal cesspool.

She is clearly a product of dumbed-down education.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/491139-chicago-black-lives-matter-leader-has-an-anti-cop-message-that-has-everyone-confused/?author=jp&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=police&utm_term=ijamerica
7 pages of thread titles about Defunding the Police. Yours is the oldest one.

Forum List

Back