Chicago blacks fed up with democrats

Obama's amnesty for millions of illegal Hispanics is going to hammer blacks at the bottom of the food chain for jobs.

Hispanics that will work for peanuts will steal every job out there from poor blacks and whites.

You don't want to work for minimum wage.....uh they will.

..and it will further skew the vote and therefore the government against white people and their interests.

That lesbian piece of shit mayor in Houston has turned many blacks against Democraps because she went after white and black churches demanding to see their sermons over the gay lifestyle.

Blacks that go to church are finally waking up that liberals support the immorality in this country and that is counter to what they follow in church.

Gay marriage is going to blow up in the Democraps' faces.

When blacks stop voting for Democrats let us know.

If we can get the fraud removed, we may actually know.
That lesbian piece of shit mayor in Houston has turned many blacks against Democraps because she went after white and black churches demanding to see their sermons over the gay lifestyle.

Blacks that go to church are finally waking up that liberals support the immorality in this country and that is counter to what they follow in church.

You're claiming that blacks are fraudulently voting?

Putting words in my mouth when there was no insinuation at all on my part toward the general voting public.

Putting words in my mouth when there was no insinuation at all on my part toward the general voting public.

He thinks he's clever.

Sure looks insinuated to me. I said let us know when blacks stop voting for Democrats and you bring up fraud. What else are we supposed to derive from that?

He thinks he's clever.

Some things you just know.

He thinks he's clever.

Many people lie to themselves and exaggerate their perceived abilities. It stems from insecurity/self esteem issues.

And some things you just don't.

He thinks he's clever.

If blacks would start voting for conservatives they won't have to abort their children they would have good paying jobs and could afford to raise them.

He thinks he's clever.

Many people lie to themselves and exaggerate their perceived abilities. It stems from insecurity/self esteem issues.

Is that why you keep preaching about this alleged insurrection that you claim is coming, yet are too cowardly to actually start?

Honey, you just wait and see. The truth will set some free!

Remember, slow and steady wins the race...

He thinks he's clever.

Is that why you keep preaching about this alleged insurrection that you claim is coming, yet are too cowardly to actually start?

The Democrat base will be fine as long as republicans keep opening their mouths :thup:

Hmmm, so you admit that the chicago blacks in that clip are republican voters? your dem base is shrinking, the american public is not as stupid as you think they are, african americans are not as stupid as you dems think they are. they are fed up with being pandered to and used as pawns in your silly power grabs.

Liberals can't imagine any minority thinking for themselves and rejecting the idea that big government has to do everything for them. Liberals try to pretend they are benevolent by always claiming that blacks can't get ID or they need help finding employment from big brother. They won't believe in a million years that some people are downright offended when treated like helpless little children.

Of course, some actually believed that Dems were going to help them, though not sure exactly what they were expecting. A few numbskulls thought Obama was going to pay their rent and give them some Obama money, but that is not the majority. I think most are just wanting to live the American dream and hoping that some sensible policies coming out of Washington will stop strangling the businesses, who DO CREATE JOBS. How many times do Dems think they can insult people and still keep their support?

There will always be some grossly uneducated people who completely lack common sense and they will always love liberals. The rest is likely tired of being categorized and talked down to.

No I'm sure the Obama administration knows how to create jobs in the private sector, they just require the raising of the minimum wage. Many Americans (especially college grads) are tired of holding degrees capable of opening doors to higher paying careers, only to find themselves shelving those skills for part-time jobs that don't need them. What plan DOES the Democrats have for creating those high paying careers in the private sector? How do you encourage corporate business to choose this country to build and expand instead of looking to overseas? These are both good questions to ask any liberal Democrat, unfortunately their platform hasn't never been able to provide any answers. When you are in a stagnant economy that isn't booming this far into Obama's term, blaming Bush just doesn't put food on the table or pay for the bills. America may be just be reacting to this hope and change they see before them

I'll be honest, I don't think Obama has the slightest idea how to help the private sector increase jobs. Remember, he never really worked anywhere except in the public sector, where jobs were paid for by we, the tax payer. He hasn't a clue. He has had it soft, in that regard his entire life.

And there are areas where black male unemployment rates are near to 50%. They are sick and tired.
The Democrat base will be fine as long as republicans keep opening their mouths :thup:

Hmmm, so you admit that the chicago blacks in that clip are republican voters? your dem base is shrinking, the american public is not as stupid as you think they are, african americans are not as stupid as you dems think they are. they are fed up with being pandered to and used as pawns in your silly power grabs.

Liberals can't imagine any minority thinking for themselves and rejecting the idea that big government has to do everything for them. Liberals try to pretend they are benevolent by always claiming that blacks can't get ID or they need help finding employment from big brother. They won't believe in a million years that some people are downright offended when treated like helpless little children.

Of course, some actually believed that Dems were going to help them, though not sure exactly what they were expecting. A few numbskulls thought Obama was going to pay their rent and give them some Obama money, but that is not the majority. I think most are just wanting to live the American dream and hoping that some sensible policies coming out of Washington will stop strangling the businesses, who DO CREATE JOBS. How many times do Dems think they can insult people and still keep their support?

There will always be some grossly uneducated people who completely lack common sense and they will always love liberals. The rest is likely tired of being categorized and talked down to.

No I'm sure the Obama administration knows how to create jobs in the private sector, they just require the raising of the minimum wage. Many Americans (especially college grads) are tired of holding degrees capable of opening doors to higher paying careers, only to find themselves shelving those skills for part-time jobs that don't need them. What plan DOES the Democrats have for creating those high paying careers in the private sector? How do you encourage corporate business to choose this country to build and expand instead of looking to overseas? These are both good questions to ask any liberal Democrat, unfortunately their platform hasn't never been able to provide any answers. When you are in a stagnant economy that isn't booming this far into Obama's term, blaming Bush just doesn't put food on the table or pay for the bills. America may be just be reacting to this hope and change they see before them

He thinks he's clever.

All governments collapse eventually. Historical fact.

I don't have the power to start any "insurrection".What a completely ridiculous comment...you're just yapping for attention now.

I'll be honest, I don't think Obama has the slightest idea how to help the private sector increase jobs. Remember, he never really worked anywhere except in the public sector, where jobs were paid for by we, the tax payer. He hasn't a clue. He has had it soft, in that regard his entire life.

And there are areas where black male unemployment rates are near to 50%. They are sick and tired.

Sad but true.

Wow, it's been interesting watching the reaction to these videos all over the internet.

Low Black turnout in early voting so far. Wonder how much distribution these videos ultimately got....?

Forum List

Back