Chicago burb will fine you $1,000 PER DAY if you have an assault weapon!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Why do people need assault rifles?? Well - why do they need assault vehicles that do 100 mph and kill americans every day.? Millions of assault vehicles on our highways and libs yawn.

Illinois town votes to ban assault weapons, fine violators $1,000 per day

april 5 2018 The Village Board of Trustees in Deerfield, Ill., a suburb near Chicago, voted on April 2 to ban the possession, sale, and manufacture of assault weapons and large capacity magazines.

Anyone refusing to give up their banned weapon will be fined $1,000 a day until the weapon is handed over or removed from the town's limits.

According to the ordinance, semiautomatic rifles with a high-capacity magazine and a capacity to hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition are banned. Shotguns that have revolving chambers are also outlawed The ordinance goes into effect on June 13..

Why do people need assault rifles?? Well - why do they need assault vehicles that do 100 mph and kill americans every day.? Millions of assault vehicles on our highways and libs yawn.

Illinois town votes to ban assault weapons, fine violators $1,000 per day

april 5 2018 The Village Board of Trustees in Deerfield, Ill., a suburb near Chicago, voted on April 2 to ban the possession, sale, and manufacture of assault weapons and large capacity magazines.

Anyone refusing to give up their banned weapon will be fined $1,000 a day until the weapon is handed over or removed from the town's limits.

According to the ordinance, semiautomatic rifles with a high-capacity magazine and a capacity to hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition are banned. Shotguns that have revolving chambers are also outlawed The ordinance goes into effect on June 13..

Will the last NRA member out of Deerfield please turn out the lights.

When they start enforcing it on the South Side, I'll back them on it.
Til then, nothing but feel good bullshit

The 2A will not be needed until they try and take it away- Thomas Jefferson

It appears we are there.......

-Geaux

I don't think it will stand. During the period from now until the ban takes effect it will be ruled UC. Saving some lives I'm sure.

I don't think it will stand. During the period from now until the ban takes effect it will be ruled UC. Saving some lives I'm sure.

If the courts do that then that will be unconstitutional. The constitution says courts cannot repeal laws. THINK

Forum List

Back