Chicago concealed carry gun owner kills robber...

Yes..another shooting for Chicago concealed carry permit holders......one day the criminals will get the point that democrats can no longer disarm the victims of crime...the victims can finally shoot back...

AP News - Police: Concealed carry license holder kills armed gunman

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police say a customer with a concealed carry license shot and killed an armed man attempting to rob a neighborhood store.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said a masked man walked into the store and currency exchange about 7 p.m. Saturday on the city's southwest side, displayed a handgun and announced a robbery to an employ
Didn't know that robbery was a capital offense? Interesting.

It isn't if you survive the attempt. Moral of the story, if you don't want to get shot, don't attempt to rob people by threatening them with a gun, real or otherwise. Simple.

Based on your boasts in here, you wouldn't have handled this any differently than the survivor did. Or do you want to tell us that you would have wet your pants and handed over your wet wallet, while on your knees begging for your life of course. Didn't think so. Check and mate, you are dismissed.
Money is never worth a human life. Clear enough?
You are so ass backward in your analysis that most reasonably informed bystanders could conclude that you are fucking retarded.
Money is worth killing someone over? Care to try again?

The armed robber sure wanted you to think so.

Shoudnt he be able to just ask nicely for all the money?
Maybe. And it was a paintball gun...

Wait a minute? Are you saying our newly departed criminal tried to rob a store with a paintball gun?:lmao:
That's correct, and he was 55 with at least one son.
No, it wasn't in self-defense, hence the problem. The guy wanted money, not to kill anyone.

Then what was the gun for?
As a threat. Why would they just hand over cash, especially in a place like that, just because they asked, although that undoubtedly is their policy.

Yes it was a threat, a threat to everyone's lives there. So someone rightfully decided he was not going to leave his fate in the hands of some armed thug robber.

Strange that you would defend an armed robber to this degree.
I'm defending Law and Order. Just because someone is committing a crime doesn't mean you can just shoot them.
what law are you defending? Please I'm dying to know this.
The law that says we hire cops for this kind of work, not Joe Blow playing John Wayne.

Yes..another shooting for Chicago concealed carry permit holders......one day the criminals will get the point that democrats can no longer disarm the victims of crime...the victims can finally shoot back...

AP News - Police: Concealed carry license holder kills armed gunman

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police say a customer with a concealed carry license shot and killed an armed man attempting to rob a neighborhood store.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said a masked man walked into the store and currency exchange about 7 p.m. Saturday on the city's southwest side, displayed a handgun and announced a robbery to an employ

Obama is in mourning then?

You know, Paint, you really are a despicable piece of shit contrarian. The thug was armed. Not only is he guilty of armed robbery but also aggravated assault. If someone dropped dead of a heart attack during the robbery then the thug would be guilty of felony murder.

Fuck that scum fuck. If you have a weapon confronting someone for whatever reason then you are putting a reasonable person in apprehension of immediate death or severe bodily injury, in which case deadly force is both legal and appropriate.,
Not much good to not take a gun to a robbery like that eh? And armed robbery is still not a capital offense here, and no one was assaulted.
The victims where not executing Justice, they were defending THEMSELVES. Whether it is a capital offense is of no consequence, fuck breath.
They were in no actual danger, more than likely. That is now for the state to decide.
Bullshit. The sub-human was a serial armed robber.
It doesn't matter. If he didn't shoot anyone then he wasn't a threat.
if he didn't threaten someone with a gun he'd be alive. your point?

Wait a minute? Are you saying our newly departed criminal tried to rob a store with a paintball gun?:lmao:
As a threat. Why would they just hand over cash, especially in a place like that, just because they asked, although that undoubtedly is their policy.

Yes it was a threat, a threat to everyone's lives there. So someone rightfully decided he was not going to leave his fate in the hands of some armed thug robber.

I'm defending Law and Order. Just because someone is committing a crime doesn't mean you can just shoot them.
The law that says we hire cops for this kind of work, not Joe Blow playing John Wayne.
ah, gotcha, see the law saws conceal and carry is allowed, so police don't have to be everywhere. you lose AGAIN!!!!!!!

So not only was the guy a career criminal he was a moron as well?

Bullshit.
Nope. The robber wanted only money, not to kill anyone.
Is that what he told you?
Nope, pretty fucking obvious. That's his history...
has nothing to do with anything Frances. nothing, it wouldn't be allowed in as a discussion point anyway. It is what the issue was that day that minute and his consequence for doing it. bye!!!!

Bullshit.

and the victims knew his history how?
They didn't so, they had to go with the numbers, which is most robbers just want money. That is what the store policies not fight back are based on.
dude, can you write in english, I don't do pig latin.

Bullshit.

They didn't so, they had to go with the numbers, which is most robbers just want money. That is what the store policies not fight back are based on.
what if they didn't know those figures? my you are really anti american fk aren't you

Not much good to not take a gun to a robbery like that eh? And armed robbery is still not a capital offense here, and no one was assaulted.
The victims where not executing Justice, they were defending THEMSELVES. Whether it is a capital offense is of no consequence, fuck breath.
They were in no actual danger, more than likely. That is now for the state to decide.
If the other guy wasn't playing John Wayne they would all be alive, more than likely.

what if they didn't know those figures? my you are really anti american fk aren't you
We know the numbers, very well...

probably something he should have thought of eh? Instead of the people being threatened and thinking about statistics for being threatened, the dead guy should have weighed his options then right? He should have thought what are the odds I get out of here clean. hmmm you are very one sided sob aren't you Frances.

If the other guy wasn't playing John Wayne they would all be alive, more than likely.
so who was the robber playing? I'm dying to hear this one.

Bullshit.
has nothing to do with anything Frances. nothing, it wouldn't be allowed in as a discussion point anyway. It is what the issue was that day that minute and his consequence for doing it. bye!!!!
It will come out it court, as will the history of the shooter. Should be interesting.

oh so you're saying those folks knew the numbers? right frances, dude why don't you just post those puppies up for all to know.

probably something he should have thought of eh. Instead of the people being threaten and thinking about statistics for being threatened, the dead guy should have weighed his options then right? He should have thought what are the odds I get out of here clean. hmmm you are very one sided sob aren't you Frances.
His odds of getting away clean were quite good, but not getting away with it in the end.

Bullshit.
It will come out it court, as will the history of the shooter. Should be interesting.
history of the shooter will be inadmissible. sorry. Just like a rape victim can't bring in any past rapes.

oh so you're saying those folks knew the numbers? right frances, dude why don't you just post those puppies up for all to know.
Of course they know the numbers because they were undoubtedly taught to comply and hand over the cash. All major chains deal with robberies that way.

probably something he should have thought of eh. Instead of the people being threaten and thinking about statistics for being threatened, the dead guy should have weighed his options then right? He should have thought what are the odds I get out of here clean. hmmm you are very one sided sob aren't you Frances.
His odds of getting away clean were quite good, but not getting away with it in the end.
and he didn't wow will you look at that. he lost.

Forum List

Back