Chicago concealed carry gun owner kills robber...

Nope. The robber wanted only money, not to kill anyone.
Is that what he told you?
Nope, pretty fucking obvious. That's his history...
has nothing to do with anything Frances. nothing, it wouldn't be allowed in as a discussion point anyway. It is what the issue was that day that minute and his consequence for doing it. bye!!!!
It will come out it court, as will the history of the shooter. Should be interesting.
history of the shooter will be inadmissible. sorry. Just like a rape victim can't bring in any past rapes.
Oh. not even close. They will go over him like ants on a ham.

Yes..another shooting for Chicago concealed carry permit holders......one day the criminals will get the point that democrats can no longer disarm the victims of crime...the victims can finally shoot back...

AP News - Police: Concealed carry license holder kills armed gunman

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police say a customer with a concealed carry license shot and killed an armed man attempting to rob a neighborhood store.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said a masked man walked into the store and currency exchange about 7 p.m. Saturday on the city's southwest side, displayed a handgun and announced a robbery to an employ
Didn't know that robbery was a capital offense? Interesting.

Ordering the clerk into the back room at gun point changes everything.
I disagree. Had he locked them both in a room, taken the money and gone, no one would have been harmed. To really be in the clear here, you have to wait until the guy starts shooting, at a person.
No you don't perhaps you should actually read the law. usually all that is required is fear for your life. an armed man ordering you into a backroom would make most people fear for their life.

Maybe. And it was a paintball gun...

Wait a minute? Are you saying our newly departed criminal tried to rob a store with a paintball gun?:lmao:
That's correct, and he was 55 with at least one son.
I'm defending Law and Order. Just because someone is committing a crime doesn't mean you can just shoot them.
what law are you defending? Please I'm dying to know this.
The law that says we hire cops for this kind of work, not Joe Blow playing John Wayne.
probably something he should have thought of eh. Instead of the people being threaten and thinking about statistics for being threatened, the dead guy should have weighed his options then right? He should have thought what are the odds I get out of here clean. hmmm you are very one sided sob aren't you Frances.
His odds of getting away clean were quite good, but not getting away with it in the end.
and he didn't wow will you look at that. he lost.
Lost his life, over cash, but to you guys that's fine, the life of ******* is cheap...

Yes..another shooting for Chicago concealed carry permit holders......one day the criminals will get the point that democrats can no longer disarm the victims of crime...the victims can finally shoot back...

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police say a customer with a concealed carry license shot and killed an armed man attempting to rob a neighborhood store.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said a masked man walked into the store and currency exchange about 7 p.m. Saturday on the city's southwest side, displayed a handgun and announced a robbery to an employ

I disagree. Had he locked them both in a room, taken the money and gone, no one would have been harmed. To really be in the clear here, you have to wait until the guy starts shooting, at a person.
No you don't perhaps you should actually read the law. usually all that is required is fear for your life. an armed man ordering you into a backroom would make most people fear for their life.
The shooter wasn't ordered to do anything.

Wait a minute? Are you saying our newly departed criminal tried to rob a store with a paintball gun?:lmao:
what law are you defending? Please I'm dying to know this.
The law that says we hire cops for this kind of work, not Joe Blow playing John Wayne.
probably something he should have thought of eh. Instead of the people being threaten and thinking about statistics for being threatened, the dead guy should have weighed his options then right? He should have thought what are the odds I get out of here clean. hmmm you are very one sided sob aren't you Frances.
His odds of getting away clean were quite good, but not getting away with it in the end.
Lost his life, over cash, but to you guys that's fine, the life of ******* is cheap...

The life of a criminal is cheap.

They were in no actual danger, more than likely. That is now for the state to decide.
Bullshit. The sub-human was a serial armed robber.
It doesn't matter. If he didn't shoot anyone then he wasn't a threat.
if he didn't threaten someone with a gun he'd be alive. your point?
If the other guy wasn't playing John Wayne they would all be alive, more than likely.
so who was the robber playing? I'm dying to hear this one.
Butch Cassidy, who never killed anyone during a robbery.

and the victims knew his history how?
They didn't so, they had to go with the numbers, which is most robbers just want money. That is what the store policies not fight back are based on.
what if they didn't know those figures? my you are really anti american fk aren't you
We know the numbers, very well...
wait, 'we' .... I didn't respond correctly first, so you were there? In the store? you were? really?

I don't care, he will get the consequence for his choice right? What is the difference? Why are you hell bent to save a villian, I don't get it. Are you one? Are you wanting to be one and are scared to come out of the closet? just curious how a douchebag like you functions in society.
Money is never worth killing for.

Then why are there armed guards at all the banks?
To protect the people, not the money. The money they hand over, it's policy...

So armored truck drivers carry guns to protect???

You lost this argument pages ago. Stop while you still have an ounce of integrity left.
They carry guns to protect themselves and very large amounts of easy to grab cash but if they get trapped dollars to donuts the policy is hand it over, not die trying to protect the money.

At least you admit they are there to protect the money.

But let me ask you this, if the people with guns are supposed to give up the money then why aren't more and armored cars being robbed and banks too for that matter?

I mean, if the guns are there to protect the people and you have no intention of hurting the people you just want the money then the armed guards will not have any reason to shoot your stupid ass.

If you cannot see your failed logic, then you are dumber than I originally believed.

I think all life you don't approve of is cheap for you...

The shooter wasn't ordered to do anything.

Exactly...trying to rob that store with a paintball gun was all his idea.
A stupid idea,but it was all his.

Bullshit. The sub-human was a serial armed robber.
If the other guy wasn't playing John Wayne they would all be alive, more than likely.
but john wayne never hunted down butch cassidy, you're going to have to give a villain of john wayne's.

Money is never worth killing for.

You lost this argument pages ago. Stop while you still have an ounce of integrity left.
They carry guns to protect themselves and very large amounts of easy to grab cash but if they get trapped dollars to donuts the policy is hand it over, not die trying to protect the money.

But let me ask you this, if the people with guns are supposed to give up the money then why aren't more and armored cars being robbed and banks too for that matter?

I mean, if the guns are there to protect the people and you have no intention of hurting the people you just want the money then the armed guards will not have any reason to shoot your stupid ass.

If you cannot see your failed logic, then you are dumber than I originally believed.
The guns are a deterrent, but when push comes to shove they hand over the cash. That is policy because money isn't worth a human life, any human life.

has nothing to do with anything Frances. nothing, it wouldn't be allowed in as a discussion point anyway. It is what the issue was that day that minute and his consequence for doing it. bye!!!!
It will come out it court, as will the history of the shooter. Should be interesting.
history of the shooter will be inadmissible. sorry. Just like a rape victim can't bring in any past rapes.
they will look at the conceal guys history, but that's it, the robbers history will be inadmissible as I already stated.

but john wayne never hunted down butch cassidy, you're going to have to give a villain of john wayne's.
Bruce Dern...

I think all life you don't approve of is cheap for you...

Just the thug type....oh and progressives.

The guns are a deterrent, but when push comes to shove they hand over the cash. That is policy because money isn't worth a human life, any human life.
and yet!!!!!

they will look at the conceal guys history, but that's it, the robbers history will be inadmissible as I already stated.
No, his history will be in there too. It's a civil trial, not a criminal one.

Bruce Dern...
Lee Marvin maybe? Liberty Valance?

Forum List

Back