Chicago Demcratic Lawmaker Goes Around Rahm Emanuel, Calls On Trump For Help With Shootings

Sorry the President is gonna take a knee on this one for law enforcement.

Why they keep voting in people like Emanuel to run Chicago is beyond me.

They keep denying the people in Chicago the right to keep and bear arms yet the gang bangers and criminals are all armed.

Gun control is ignored by law breakers and the law abiding are the victims.

Chicago has murders every day and looks like the days of Al Capone.

looks like this one will have the same effect..
Yup
52B7E342-27FD-466E-8855-D7FBC1022254.jpeg

No knee, he has already told the DOJ to begin proceedings against the elected officials for malfeasance in office.. once completed he can take official actions for public safety.

No knee, he has already told the DOJ to begin proceedings against the elected officials for malfeasance in office.. once completed he can take official actions for public safety.

I would be thrilled if that were true, do you have a link or where did you hear that the potus has asked DOJ to do this. BTW- Trump and the DOJ are not on great terms.

I would be thrilled if that were true, do you have a link or where did you hear that the potus has asked DOJ to do this. BTW- Trump and the DOJ are not on great terms.
This is actually old news. Trump did this months ago. I will look for the original source.

Now that an elected official has asked for help it will expedite the process. I hope Session doesn't drop the ball.

Forum List

Back