Chicago libs to indoctrinate kindergarteners on homosexuality

Yup.

Desensitize children to sex...pretend you aren't trying to desensitize them to sex.

From what I read, don't see a big problem

Parents are encouraged to review the curriculum. If they’re uncomfortable with any lesson, their child can opt out of that class.

In the future libs won't allow people to opt out because it will hinder their agenda. That's why liberals hate charter schools so much, because they can't indoctrinate kids who aren't in public schools.

CPS Mandates Sexual, Health Education For Kindergarten « CBS Chicago

The keep your laws out of my bedroom folks sure love bringing it into the classroom. Indoctrinate the kids, punish those who don't agree with your agenda. Deny you have an agenda.

Nowhere in the article is any school official identified as a ‘liberal.’

What evidence do you have the officials are ‘libs’?

Absent that evidence the OP is a liar.

And the course only concerns itself with facts:

Students will also take a look at the different family structures that exist in today’s society.

“Whether that means there’s two moms at home, everyone’s home life is different, and we introduce the fact that we all have a diverse background, “ said Whyte.

Correct.

It is a fact that there are families with same-sex parents, to try to hide this fact would be negligent on the part of educators, and in no way constitutes ‘indoctrination.’

It’s perfectly appropriate for schools to acknowledge the diversity that exists in our society.

Authoritarian conservatives, who fear diversity and dissent, have no factual or legal justification to oppose this sex education course.

In the future libs won't allow people to opt out because it will hinder their agenda.
Lol ahh, the old "my thread ain't really shit but I'll predict it will be shit someday" scenario.

Nice job as usual novasteve, king of the stupid threads and clearly gayest man on the planet. I'd hate to be a long slender vegetable at your local grocery store.

Forum List

Back