Chicago Mayor Begs Companies She Refused To Protect / Allowed To Burn Not To Leave

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Time to abandon Chicago to their own chosen fate...

Barry couldn't fix it...Mayor embraced lawlessness...murder / shootings out of control...riots, looting, arson, bank robberies (50 ARMs)....

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

Barry couldn't fix it...Mayor embraced lawlessness...murder / shootings out of control...riots, looting, arson, bank robberies (50 ARMs)....

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

Four words:

Special Atomic Demolition Munition

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

I don't believe anything coming from the Gateway Pundit. They have ins, good ins. They are not going anywhere.

Mayor Lightfoot should know what happens, the precedent was there.

In many Ghettos across the Fruited Plain, there are still vacant lots which formerly held businesses that burned during the Martin Luther riots of 1968 and never came back.

When she failed to stop the Rioting , looting and burning, she should have known what the result would be.

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

I don't believe anything coming from the Gateway Pundit. They have ins, good ins. They are not going anywhere.
Many companies are self insured there elroy

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

You don't get it. The insurance company might be taken to the cleaners once, but won't be again. They won't write a policy for this location again.

The corporation would be better off relocating out of the Ghetto

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

Why any company would want to be in a blue state is beyond me.

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

You don't get it. The insurance company might be taken to the cleaners once, but won't be again. They won't write a policy for this location again.

Chicago, Illinois is a shit hole.

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

GONE! No corporation will stay in a blue state, blue city, overtaxed , under protected, high risk, Marxist shit hole.

I hope that they all leave.

The city has to be taught a lesson

The next time the bad people start rioting (and they will), maybe the mayor at that time will crack down.
I had posted days ago that the Founder's were heavily influenced by John Locke and the concept of private property rights and the protection of that property.

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

GONE! No corporation will stay in a blue state, blue city, overtaxed , under protected, high risk, Marxist shit hole.

Some businesses will stay, however. The denizens will still need a place to buy their newports and malt liquor and other necessities.

However, corporations like to employ Ghetto Architecture. No big windows, big masonry walls with wee windows only, to help protect from burning, bullet proof glass, everything behind the counter to prevent shoplifting.

Its a cycle we have seen for a long time. Democrat areas become shitholes...businesses and families flee...no tax base and insurance has to be ordered to cover buildings at a loss...it becomes more a shithole so they ask for more federal money and complain of being a food desert or red-lining by banks or bad water...federal money pours in and the local warlords skim it off..lather rinse repeat.

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

Why any company would want to be in a blue state is beyond me.

Because outside Chi-town most of the State of Illinois is Red and not Blue...

Chicago is the main reason why you end up with a Democrat Governor from time to time...

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

Some businesses will stay, however. The denizens will still need a place to buy their newports and malt liquor and other necessities.

However, corporations like to employ Ghetto Architecture. No big windows, big masonry walls with wee windows only, to help protect from burning, bullet proof glass, everything behind the counter to prevent shoplifting.

They will work behind bulletproof glass dividers in concrete shelters as if in mogadishu. But remember....these areas are run by Democrats..mentally ill liberals. They do crazy stuff like below so that the natives can still make a living stealing and and satisfy their urge to beat shopkeepers.

Liberals have to be removed from public life wherever the mental illness pops up. They have destroyed too many once beautiful world class cities.

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

You cant leave chicago. It breeds voters to help their overclass elites rule you. Their pensions are broke and state taxpayers pick it up. Nobody in Illinois is free of Chicago and nobody in the US is free of Illinois.

The Warren court destroyed America and one of its most damaging rulings was Sims v Reynolds.

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

They will work behind bulletproof glass dividers in concrete shelters as if in mogadishu. But remember....these areas are run by Democrats..mentally ill liberals. They do crazy stuff like below so that the natives can still make a living stealing and and satisfy their urge to beat shopkeepers.

Liberals have to be removed from public life wherever the mental illness pops up. They have destroyed too many once beautiful world class cities.

Of course, city officials in Philadelphia are nuts here.

Most retailers would love to do business without expensive bullet proof glass and other fortifications. But they know the risks, both to their employees as well as their establishment in the Hood, so they incur the expense. I used to drink in a joint in the hood that kept their door locked. The bartender had to see you, before he let you in to drink.

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.
Exactly why would those stores stick around if the beeltejuice looking bitch is not going to do her job and protect them

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

They won't write a policy for this location again.

They may, but the rates will be sky high

Forum List

Back