Chicago Mayor Begs Companies She Refused To Protect / Allowed To Burn Not To Leave

Why would any chain in its right mind stay in Chicago or Minneapolis after this? The Minneapolis city council just announced that it has a super majority of council members who favor defunding the city's police department. Are you kidding me? And you wonder why major chains want to close their stores there?

They'll just take the subway or el and go to a safer neighborhood, and shop there, I suppose....?

Why would any chain in its right mind stay in Chicago or Minneapolis after this? The Minneapolis city council just announced that it has a super majority of council members who favor defunding the city's police department. Are you kidding me? And you wonder why major chains want to close their stores there?
have there been any talk of what they plan to replace it with? timelines?

there just is simply no way in hell they could have come up with any valid replacement at this point so i have to wonder what their long term plans are. if you want to change, even drastically, fine. but don't end what you have til you have something else tested to work BETTER than what you're replacing.

it's just idiocy to do it any other way.

but that's our world today.

Time to abandon Chicago to their own chosen fate...

Barry couldn't fix it...Mayor embraced lawlessness...murder / shootings out of control...riots, looting, arson, bank robberies (50 ARMs)....

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

I don't believe anything coming from the Gateway Pundit. They have ins, good ins. They are not going anywhere.

Flash, nobody cares what you believe.

Time to abandon Chicago to their own chosen fate...

Barry couldn't fix it...Mayor embraced lawlessness...murder / shootings out of control...riots, looting, arson, bank robberies (50 ARMs)....

Stay? For what?!

Buh-bye.

I don't believe anything coming from the Gateway Pundit. They have ins, good ins. They are not going anywhere.

The story came from WBBM Chicago.

We don't need no stinking cops.

Man they sound like idiots

Forum List

Back