🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chicago Mayor: carjackings result of remote learning

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
No, it's the direct result of poor parenting.

Fox News: Chicago Mayor Lightfoot: Carjacking ‘crisis’ is linked to remote learning.

Fox News: Chicago Mayor Lightfoot: Carjacking ‘crisis’ is linked to remote learning.

I don't know if I'd put all the blame on the parents. Leaders in the community giving slaps on the hand for serious crimes have a lot to do with it as well. Seems like this is a blame shift game she's playing.

I've read articles about Chicago police being disgusted with busting criminals carrying illegal guns and being let out by the end of the day. Detectives so overwhelmed with work and have a high rate of murderers never being caught yet alone convicted.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault or you were wrong."
Ray from Cleveland

Well poor parenting is a factor. But it's also a direct result of spending 2 years telling blacks they aren't responsible for anything and racism is why they are dope head criminals, because of people like her that want to blame crime on racism, because people like her that want to let criminals go and lower charges against crimes, because people like her coddle the weak and stupid, and because everytime something happens they blame it on something else, and because they want to defund cops and hamstring law enforcement.

That bitch is a never ending bad idea machine. If it isn't this she is telling reporters she only wants to talk to black reporters, she wants to sue gang bangers, she want to decriminalize crimes, she wants to defund cops or some other just totally insane shit.

Just to thank you.!

I am feeling really blue, so your thread title gave me my first and much-needed chuckle of the day.

Wow! Some people will find the craziest excuse for outrageous behavior.

Man, could you imagine if she actually said that?
Gawddamn you are pathetic
"We started seeing this rise in cases in 2020. And I’ll be frank and say in Chicago there was a correlation we believe between remote learning and the rise in carjackings," she added.

Mayor Lightweight I call her.

Forum List

Back