Chicago Mayor warns about WalMart withdraw

If you sold meat and Protected Grizzly Bears kept crashing in eating it all up, pretty soon you cant buy more meat or pay insurance, license, taxes, fees, utilities, labor, maintenance etc.

Dem Commee logic is to charge more at non-Grizzly stores to make up meat losses.

Last edited:
i'm laughing my fucking ass off chump......they voted for this shit ya functoning retard
Who voted for what? being underprivileged? growing up in a ghetto? being discriminated against?
understaffed schools? hasslin by the police?

Hats off to the OP for posting this article. Satire ...really brings the RACISTS and BIGOTS out of the closet.

i actually enjoy watching this....soon all the residents and business that can leave will........all left would be functioning retards
Trust me bigot, we want to live right next to you rich white folk and share the wealth. No one here don't want a piece of your apple pie.
Bigot wants to broom me.. whatever that means

Article should make the bigots and racists do some soul searching.

Who voted for what? being underprivileged? growing up in a ghetto? being discriminated against?
understaffed schools? hasslin by the police?

Hats off to the OP for posting this article. Satire ...really brings the RACISTS and BIGOTS out of the closet.

No one lIkes what is going on. But we are tired of it. 75 yrs and its worse.

It was better under Trump with some improvement. But now you all joined back in with the Communists. That set you back again. We cant help you now.

Trust me bigot, we want to live right next to you rich white folk and share the wealth. No one here don't want a piece of your apple pie.

If you want to live by the rich... get rich

There's no entitlement

Last edited:

Yep, that money just falls from the sky in those white folk neighborhoods...dumbass.

What do ATL DET PHI MIL have in common?

They stole 2020 Election dumping Ballots in late night NOV03 90% or more Biden spikes of 100s of thousands. No other State showed that pattern. Not even heavy DEM LA or SF, Connecticut, NY.

Shame. Now we all suffer. Black kids continue to learn nothing in Communist schools....but DEM talking points.

Forum List

Back