Chicago Mayor warns about WalMart withdraw

This article is nothing but racist stereotypes and trash.
As a black man, I find no humor in this article whatsoever.
I can see the rich white men sitting around sipping on a Macallan 18 and chuckling.

As a white man I find no humor in it either, it's using humor to mask the reality of the situation. Stores are closing all over the country because their employees aren't safe and retail theft. If the community won't fix it by enforcing the law, then you can't blame the companies for packing up and leaving. Retail theft is a tax on every American.

If you want to live by the rich... get rich

There's no entitlement
My my my, ain't you a sassy one... We are discriminated all the time. We can't buy in white neighborhoods even when we pay cash.. You must not be informed what been happening in California for the last 50 years? they been discriminating against us for housing. forcing us to live in certain areas.

Hats off to the OP for posting this article. Satire ...really brings the RACISTS and BIGOTS out of the closet.

My my my, ain't you a sassy one... We are discriminated all the time. We can't buy in white neighborhoods even when we pay cash.. You must not be informed what been happening in California for the last 50 years? they been discriminating against us for housing. forcing us to live in certain areas.

Hats off to the OP for posting this article. Satire ...really brings the RACISTS and BIGOTS out of the closet.

You're a deep state shill (all the old talking points). Not a bit of Black in you. Dr. Laura shitslinger has more black in her daily.

You're the white lefty liberal who prays at the altar of Al Sharpton, right?

Ohh, yeah... Babylonbee... The Babylon Bee is a conservative Christian news satire website

The title is 100% correct and the last line is 100% correct. Effectively Walmart is creating a food desert. A food desert is an urban area in which it is difficult to buy affordable or good-quality fresh food.

Some of you would say "build more Burger Kings or KFC's". That is not healthy food.

Deciding to close up shop in predominately other than white neighborhoods is Racist in my opinion. I am going to ban Walmart.
Going with IGA exclusively.

Suffer, road kill, suffer!!

Ohh, yeah... Babylonbee... The Babylon Bee is a conservative Christian news satire website

The title is 100% correct and the last line is 100% correct. Effectively Walmart is creating a food desert. A food desert is an urban area in which it is difficult to buy affordable or good-quality fresh food.

Some of you would say "build more Burger Kings or KFC's". That is not healthy food.

Deciding to close up shop in predominately other than white neighborhoods is Racist in my opinion. I am going to ban Walmart.
Going with IGA exclusively.

Effectively Walmart is creating a food desert. A food desert is an urban area in which it is difficult to buy affordable or good-quality fresh food.

Why should WalMart continue to operate unprofitable locations?

Deciding to close up shop in predominately other than white neighborhoods is Racist in my opinion.

Is that the only reason they're closing? They don't like black people?

Look at black thievery and criminality of all kinds. Their awful behavior, in general. Blacks SHOULD be restricted to living in "certain areas." They don't deserve to live around decent, civilized people.

Want to be treated differently? Learn to behave like civilized human beings.

Last edited:
Look at black thievery and criminality of all kinds. Their awful behavior, in general. Blacks SHOULD be restricted to living in "certain areas." They don't deserve to live around decent, civilized people.

Want to be treated differently? Learn to behave like civilized human beings.
you got some explaining to do....

This article brings the lying BIGOTS out for full view.

I'll NEVER have any "explaining" to do for you, dumbass.

Blacks, considering their percentage of the population, commit far more crimes of every kind than any other ethnic group. Decent people would have to be nuts to want to live around black people.

The only real, peaceful way for the two groups to coexist is through total, enforced segregation.

Thanks for the link.

1682876782730.png

Why do blacks commit so much crime?

I'll NEVER have any "explaining" to do for you, dumbass.

Blacks, considering their percentage of the population, commit far more crimes of every kind than any other ethnic group. Decent people would have to be nuts to want to live around black people.

The only real, peaceful way for the two groups to coexist is through total, enforced segregation.
Whites commit more crime. The numbers do not lie.

stats.JPG

Forum List

Back