🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chicago: Nip It In The Bud

The officer already claimed it was a knife so he can't say that he thought it might have been gun at this point. Someone laying on the ground with a knife with multiple bullet holes in them is not a threat.

Bullshit. You obviously do not know what the hell you are talking about, you lying shit-bag.

The officer already claimed it was a knife so he can't say that he thought it might have been gun at this point. Someone laying on the ground with a knife with multiple bullet holes in them is not a threat.

Bullshit. You obviously do not know what the hell you are talking about, you lying shit-bag.
Watch the fucking video, you fucking dumbass knuckle dragger. The kid was never a threat to the cops which is why the 7 other cops that were there didn't fire a shot.

Watch the fucking video, dumbass. The kid was never a threat to the cops which is why the 7 other cops that were there didn't fire a shot.
Bullshit, anyone resisting arrest is a threat to an officer, and anyone resisting arrest with a weapon is a lethal threat and deserve to be put down like a rabid dog in the street.

I am sick to death of good upstanding cops dying because of shit bags like you criticizing their every move.,

Fuck you, go do their job for one day and see how you think about it then, fuckhead.

Watch the fucking video, dumbass. The kid was never a threat to the cops which is why the 7 other cops that were there didn't fire a shot.
Bullshit, anyone resisting arrest is a threat to an officer, and anyone resisting arrest with a weapon is a lethal threat and deserve to be put down like a rabid dog in the street.

I am sick to death of good upstanding cops dying because of shit bags like you criticizing their every move.,

Fuck you, go do their job for one day and see how you think about it then, fuckhead.
Yeah, you didn't watch the video.

This is the video I saw. Chicago police release video of officer shooting teenager

The kid was armed and within lethal range of the shooters partner.

The kid committed suicide by cop.

Since he was brandishing a knife, I would assume he was ISIS. Taking him down is justified. No jury will convict.
ISIS... or Palestinian. Israel security forces would have put a bullet in his head immediately.

This is the video I saw. Chicago police release video of officer shooting teenager

The kid was armed and within lethal range of the shooters partner.

The kid committed suicide by cop.
The kid committed suicide, and his family hit the lottery ($5 mil. Settlement).

Watch the fucking video, you fucking dumbass knuckle dragger. The kid was never a threat to the cops which is why the 7 other cops that were there didn't fire a shot.
He was a threat. Why do you think so many cops were dispatched to the scene, you stupid motherfucker? The video only captures a moment in all of this.

He was a threat. Why do you think so many cops were dispatched to the scene, you stupid motherfucker? The video only captures a moment in all of this.
The video captures the most important moment in all of this and nobody was at risk of being harmed by the deceased. Again, the 7 other cops didn't empty their weapons, none of them fired a shot.

Iron Head is a very fitting name for someone without a brain.

No one could let some kid out of his mind on PCP run around with a butcher knife.
He had a 3 inch knife.
Would you take a 3 inch knife to your chest?
come on man every lib on here is a tough guy, they hide behind a pc in their basement avoiding civilization.
A 3" knife is plenty enough knife to disembowel a person and that is almost always fatal.
I can field dress a fucking moose with a three inch blade.

The video captures the most important moment in all of this and nobody was at risk of being harmed by the deceased. Again, the 7 other cops didn't empty their weapons, none of them fired a shot.

In other words, you are quite comfortable destroy the lives of that cop and his family based upon a 10 second segment of a video, without audio, despite everything that happened before or after? Further, you are ok with passing judgment right here and now based upon what your puny little brain is able to discern from this 10 second selection from the dash cam video WITHOUT hearing from eyewitnesses and learning more about everything that went down?

I stand by my prior statement: you are a stupid motherfucker. In addition, you clearly lack the intellectual capacity to evaluate such matters. Again I have been punked by the Internet. I thought I was talking to someone with a fully functioning brain in their head. I am not. I am talking to a moron, in the classic sense of the term.

In other words, you are quite comfortable destroy the lives of that cop and his family based upon a 10 second segment of a video, without audio, despite everything that happened before or after? Further, you are ok with passing judgment right here and now based upon what your puny little brain is able to discern from this 10 second selection from the dash cam video WITHOUT hearing from eyewitnesses and learning more about everything that went down?

I stand by my prior statement: you are a stupid motherfucker. In addition, you clearly lack the intellectual capacity to evaluate such matters. Again I have been punked by the Internet. I thought I was talking to someone with a fully functioning brain in their head. I am not. I am talking to a moron, in the classic sense of the term.
Again, what happened before this does NOT matter. Cops are not judge, jury and executioner in the real world and don't get to shoot some kid walking down the street who at that moment was not threatening another human being. The eyewitnesses, which include 7 other police officers, have fully corroborated what is on the dash cam. You can now go fuck yourself.

As I've said....I'm as pro cop as anyone here. Did the job 8 years. There IS A LINE that cops cannot cross. The public does in fact give quite a bit of leeway for cops under stress....like Darren Wilson.

This officer crossed that line. He threw himself under this bus. No way around it.

Again, what happened before this does NOT matter. Cops are not judge, jury and executioner in the real world and don't get to shoot some kid walking down the street who at that moment was not threatening another human being. The eyewitnesses, which include 7 other police officers, have fully corroborated what is on the dash cam. You can now go fuck yourself.

What happened before in THIS video doesn't matter much...because not much significant happened.

But in general what leads to a shooting may matter. If a suspect has charged cops with the knife...it shows his intent. Some suspects know how tasers work and will swipe arms like windshield wipers to disrupt the prong cords to make it fail. A suspects recent actions can be used as justifying what his predicted future action may be.

But in this video....sounds like suspect didn't do anything particular before the shooting that changed it much.

If you see a rabid dog coming down the street, you shoot it.

this was not a member of Lupus Canis and not suffering from Rabies.

This was an intoxicated man who was more than contained and could have been disarmed with a Taser or billy clubs.

I do love how these incidents bring out the racists on the board, though.
Racist? How is a disagreement on police work be remotely racist? As usual, your attack is baseless and intellectually dishonest, if intellect is involved at all, jerk. Watch the video again. Where is his left hand located? It's in his pocket grabbing his gun potentially. The cop had reason to believe it's a gun. They don't take chances. If I'm on that jury, I would acquit.

I got a kick out of the john wayne walk the kid was using. His strut said fk you all I'm king, watch my ass walk over here. I do believe the kid was still moving on shot nine. People do not know the impact of pcp on a human being. With that in evidence and the knife, it will be very hard for them to get first degree murder. manslaughter most likely, but not first degree. There is enough history of human behavior while on pcp.

if the dude wasn't a threat why all the cops?

right up until he shoots a man on the ground you have a point.
once shot, on the ground, and only armed with a 3" knife there's no reason to shoot him some more.
what may have started as a justified shooting ended with murder.
That is your bullshit nonprofessional opinion.

Have yo EVER had anyone trying to kill you EVER? IF you did you would know that your lizard brain kind of fights to take over and kill the threat almost immediately. That this cop had the restraint that he did have is commendable.

Hell, not only was the shooting justified but they should put the perps head on a pike in the middle of town as a warning to everyone else that might attack a cop.
that just a dick being a dick.

Forum List

Back