🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chicago: Nip It In The Bud

I don't think you've seen all of the chase ahead of the shooting and he did go at one cop car twirling his knife. Me don't think you all have enough facts.

16 shots, 15 of them when the kid was on the ground. I don't think we need any other facts other than that.

But if you want to talk about the other 20 civilian complaints against Jason van Dyke, I'm happy to do so.

Chicago Cop Charged in Teen’s Slaying Has History of Complaints for Misconduct
Yeah, let's. What were the results of the claims?

Yeah, let's. What were the results of the claims?
That the CPD Swept these things under the rug, like they always do.

Or so you claim (without substantiation, of course) but the CPD does not investigate complaints against officers ... the civilian led IPRA - created in 2007 - does.

IPRA is staffed entirely with civilian investigators and is an independent agency of the City of Chicago providing public reports on their processes and findings.

You, OTOH, are a flaming, low-info, limp-wristed, bleeding-heart idiot.

I've watched the video. There was no real justification for what this cop did.

I do find it amusing that the same right wing gun nuts who stock up like the Zombies are coming because they are so afraid of the government are soooo keen to excuse a blatant example of government abuse of force... when it involves a black person.
. Show us an example of a white thug ending with the same scenario and I guarantee the people here will have the same conclusion that he deserved it.

If you can find an example.

Or so you claim (without substantiation, of course) but the CPD does not investigate complaints against officers ... the civilian led IPRA - created in 2007 - does.

IPRA is staffed entirely with civilian investigators and is an independent agency of the City of Chicago providing public reports on their processes and findings.

Okay, let's look at that.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/19/u...ice-result-in-discipline-data-shows.html?_r=0

For example, the data for 2015 shows that in more than 99 percent of the thousands of misconduct complaints against Chicago police officers, there has been no discipline. From 2011 to 2015, 97 percent of more than 28,500 citizen complaints resulted in no officer being punished, according to the files.

Although very few officers were disciplined in the years covered by the data, African-American officers were punished at twice the rate of their white colleagues for the same offenses, the data shows. And although black civilians filed a majority of the complaints, white civilians were far more likely to have their complaints upheld, according to the records.

In other words, you are quite comfortable destroy the lives of that cop and his family based upon a 10 second segment of a video, without audio, despite everything that happened before or after? Further, you are ok with passing judgment right here and now based upon what your puny little brain is able to discern from this 10 second selection from the dash cam video WITHOUT hearing from eyewitnesses and learning more about everything that went down?

Frankly, it is not like what happened after really bolsters your case. Afterwards, the police chased off witnesses and destroyed CCTV footage taken from a nearby Burger King that caught the incident from another angle. The police also lied in reports saying that this kid "lunged" at them when you can clearly see from the video, he didn't.

This cop is probably going to take the weight for this, but his superiors also need to be fired.
Lies! Making up stories.

Lies! Making up stories.

wow, getting defensive, are we?

Chicago Police Delete 86 Minutes From Security Video Showing Cops Shoot Unarmed Teen - Counter Current News

Once released, it was quickly noticed that the footage had 86 minutes deleted from the security camera video.

The camera was from a Burger King restaurant which is located less than 100 yards from where the shooting occurred. That placed it in a prime location to catch the fatal shooting of 17-year old Laquan McDonald.

McDonald was shot a total of 16 times back on the night of October 20, 2014. A full nine of those rounds hit him in the back, according to the Medical Examiners report.

The missing footage from the tape runs from 9:13 p.m. to 10:39 p.m..

Okay, let's look at that.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/19/u...ice-result-in-discipline-data-shows.html?_r=0

For example, the data for 2015 shows that in more than 99 percent of the thousands of misconduct complaints against Chicago police officers, there has been no discipline. From 2011 to 2015, 97 percent of more than 28,500 citizen complaints resulted in no officer being punished, according to the files.

Although very few officers were disciplined in the years covered by the data, African-American officers were punished at twice the rate of their white colleagues for the same offenses, the data shows. And although black civilians filed a majority of the complaints, white civilians were far more likely to have their complaints upheld, according to the records.

Now I read that and conclude that mostly baseless complaints are filed against CPD officers and found wanting by the civilian agency charged with police oversight.

Limp-wristed bleeding-hearts see something being "swept under the rug."

Civil suits against cities is a cottage industry for both the complainant and their attorneys. For efficiency, most are settled out of court and no one is ever punished for filing frivolous charges.

It's easy, costs the "victim" nothing and is risk-free.

Since he was brandishing a knife, I would assume he was ISIS. Taking him down is justified. No jury will convict.
ISIS... or Palestinian. Israel security forces would have put a bullet in his head immediately.

Israel is a fascist apartheid state none of would want to emulate. Even Jews are increasingly embarrassed by the whole thing.
Thank you for showing your true colors as a racist anti-Semite. It will be duly noted.

The kid committed suicide, and his family hit the lottery ($5 mil. Settlement).

You don't pay 5 million dollar settlements if your cop was in the right. You pay five million dollar settlements to hush the problem up.
Yes, you do. The city did not pay anything. It's liability carrier made the call and wrote the check, you simpleton.

Now I read that and conclude that mostly baseless complaints are filed against CPD officers and found wanting by the civilian agency charged with police oversight.

Limp-wristed bleeding-hearts see something being "swept under the rug."

Well, no, sensible people would see a 99% clearance rate of complaints by an agency with no oversight acting in secrecy as "sweeping things under the rug".

Dude, I live here. Even white people know Chicago Cops are as corrupt as shit.

Obstruction of Justice by Chicago Police

Four new Laquan McDonald shooting videos raise more questions

All the videos released to date include some sound, but most of it is just the faint noise of the vehicles' sirens. The videos, including the one from Van Dyke's vehicle, did not include any audio of officers talking, either in the vehicles or over police radios, raising questions about why sirens outside the vehicles are audible but voices and other sounds from inside the vehicle are not............................
The Tribune put those questions to the Police Department, the office of Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez and the Law Department early Wednesday afternoon. None responded to the question.......................
Asked whether the police cameras were supposed to have sound, McCarthy responded, "There's supposed to be (audio), and it's supposed to happen at a couple different instances.

"This is one of the things that we are working on. Sometimes we have technical difficulties," LOL

Yes, you do. The city did not pay anything. It's liability carrier made the call and wrote the check, you simpleton.

They made the call after watching the tape, seeing the CPD lied about what happened, and hoped this would go away.

And here's the thing. I think Rahm Emmanuel, Kevin McCarthy and Anita Alvarez all need to tender their resignations over this. This was a cover-up to protect Rahm's re-election.

And Van Dyke needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.

In other words, you are quite comfortable destroy the lives of that cop and his family based upon a 10 second segment of a video, without audio, despite everything that happened before or after? Further, you are ok with passing judgment right here and now based upon what your puny little brain is able to discern from this 10 second selection from the dash cam video WITHOUT hearing from eyewitnesses and learning more about everything that went down?

Frankly, it is not like what happened after really bolsters your case. Afterwards, the police chased off witnesses and destroyed CCTV footage taken from a nearby Burger King that caught the incident from another angle. The police also lied in reports saying that this kid "lunged" at them when you can clearly see from the video, he didn't.

This cop is probably going to take the weight for this, but his superiors also need to be fired.
They did this to protect YOU and the rest of the public from memorializing the scene in segments and out of context, thereby facilitating their creation of their own original narratives that will work to undermine the ability of the police to do their jobs - Protect the public.

You are a stupid man who only believes what suits him.

I don't think you've seen all of the chase ahead of the shooting and he did go at one cop car twirling his knife. Me don't think you all have enough facts.

16 shots, 15 of them when the kid was on the ground. I don't think we need any other facts other than that.

But if you want to talk about the other 20 civilian complaints against Jason van Dyke, I'm happy to do so.

Chicago Cop Charged in Teen’s Slaying Has History of Complaints for Misconduct
No other facts needed? Again, you have called yourself out as an anti-cop leftist turd. You have basically just said that the facts do not matter by saying that the circumstances and context are unimportant to your analysis.

You suck as a human being, but you are doing fine as a piece of dog shit.

The cops came out with a Bull shit version that the dead kid had "lunged at the Officer" .. I guess they figured they could keep the video tapes hidden after they destroyed the Burger King video tapes...they tampered with the videos to remove the conversations they were having during these incident...MUST BE SOME BAD STUFF...

Forum List

Back