🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chicago police detained thousands of black Americans at interrogation facility

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Chicago police detained thousands of black Americans at interrogation facility US news The Guardian

Chicago police detained thousands of black Americans at interrogation facility

At least 3,500 Americans have been detained inside aChicagopolice warehouse described by some of its arrestees as a secretive interrogation facility, newly uncovered records reveal.

Of the thousands held in the facility known asHoman Squareover a decade, 82% were black. Only three received documented visits from an attorney, according to a cache of documents obtained when the Guardian sued the police.

Despite repeated denials from the Chicago police department that the warehouse is a secretive, off-the-books anomaly, the Homan Square files begin to show how the city’s most vulnerable people get lost in its criminal justice system.

People held at Homan Square have been subsequently charged with everything from “drinking alcohol on the public way” to murder. But the scale of the detentions – and the racial disparity therein – raises the prospect of major civil-rights violations.

Documents indicate the detainees are a group of disproportionately minority citizens, many accused of low-level drug crimes, faced with incriminating themselves before their arrests appeared in a booking system by which their families and attorneys might find them.

• Between September 2004 and June 2015, around 3,540 people were eventually charged, mostly with forms of drug possession – primarily heroin, as well as marijuana and cocaine – but also for minor infractions such as traffic violations, public urination and driving without a seatbelt.
  • Over two-thirds of the arrests at Homan Square thus far revealed – at least 2,522 – occurred under the tenure of Mayor Rahm Emanuel, the former top aide to Barack Obama who has said of Homan Square that the police working under him “follow all the rules”.
Chicago police detained thousands of black Americans at interrogation facility US news The Guardian
The color of these victims doesn't matter. The fact that this is going on at all is a disgrace. Rahm Emanuel knew about this.

So....cops had a place where they:

A) arrested people on low level crimes....in neighborhoods that are flat out war zones of murder
B) took them there to interrogate them (aka....fishing for anyone willing to snitch on murderers)

What's the problem? Got any other ways to try to stop the slaughter of blacks by other blacks in Chicago? Military does it this way. Bring in low level terrorists. Interview them. Try to get info. The FBI does this also....with all sorts of crimes.

It's basic criminal interdiction. Basic investigation tactic.

But...Libs want chaos and lawlessness in our cities.

A) arrested people on low level crimes....in neighborhoods that are flat out war zones of murder
B) took them there to interrogate them (aka....fishing for anyone willing to snitch on murderers)

What's the problem? Got any other ways to try to stop the slaughter of blacks by other blacks in Chicago? Military does it this way. Bring in low level terrorists. Interview them. Try to get info. The FBI does this also....with all sorts of crimes.

So,this is happening all over America? Interesting.

What's is the problem, the majority of criminals are black??

What is happening all over America, blacks want stop committing crimes??

You folks need to get some self control and quit being such an imposition on society.

Does give a whole new meaning to black hole, black shit hole .........................

You folks need to get some self control and quit being such an imposition on society.

Does give a whole new meaning to black hole, black shit hole .........................
What the problem is that some were brought there on the crime of not wearing a seat belt. They weren't allowed phone calls or an attorney.

Ummm...yeah. Law Enforcement at all levels will arrest people. Sometimes...they are interviewed to see if they can get snitches for bigger crimes. It happens....all over the world.

Ummm...yeah. Law Enforcement at all levels will arrest people. Sometimes...they are interviewed to see if they can get snitches for bigger crimes. It happens....all over the world.
I was stopped yesterday for an expired tag on my car. The thought of being taken downtown and put in one of those reserved warehouse without a phone call would be terrifying.

What the problem is that some were brought there on the crime of not wearing a seat belt. They weren't allowed phone calls or an attorney.

Again....Chicago is a war zone. At least in black hoods. How do you get it under control?? Get some snitches.

Oh....and if all those interviews were "secret"....then any confession obtained wouldn't be used in a public court. Otherwise a public defender wins that case in 2 seconds. See....Chicago PD records confessions.

These interviews were an attempt to develop snitches....to then break up gangs and murder suspects.

But it isn't cozy and comfy foe libs so let's stop and say fuck it.

I was stopped yesterday for an expired tag on my car. The thought of being taken downtown and put in one of those reserved warehouse without a phone call would be terrifying.

Are you a known associate of any Chicago gang? Are any of your friends "persons of interest" in one of Chicago's thousands of murders?

No? Then don't worry. You aren't that important.

See the problem here is that because of the constant abuse of the Race Card, when you make an issue racial, you immediately lose credibility.

Again....Chicago is a war zone. At least in black hoods. How do you get it under control?? Get some snitches.

Oh....and if all those interviews were "secret"....then any confession obtained wouldn't be used in a public court. Otherwise a public defender wins that case in 2 seconds. See....Chicago PD records confessions.

These interviews were an attempt to develop snitches....to then break up gangs and murder suspects.

But it isn't cozy and comfy foe libs so let's stop and say fuck it.
Well, when you have a city like Chicago, I can see the usefulness of it. It's uncomfortable to me that it is on the fringe of honesty.

Are you a known associate of any Chicago gang? Are any of your friends "persons of interest" in one of Chicago's thousands of murders?

No? Then don't worry. You aren't that important.
Guess not. He let me off without a ticket. I'm not the criminal type and I was very respectful.

See the problem here is that because of the constant abuse of the Race Card, when you make an issue racial, you immediately lose credibility.
I thought I said, color was not bothering me but the practice of it happening to anyone does. Now I understand it with the help of Bucs.

I thought I said, color was not bothering me but the practice of it happening to anyone does. Now I understand it with the help of Bucs.

You sure went to it awful quick ..........familiar, comforting.

Cool. Glad your stop was non eventful.

Welcome to the ObamaNation

and just think. 95% of black people voted for him

Forum List

Back