🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chicago police detained thousands of black Americans at interrogation facility

What's is the problem, the majority of criminals are black??

What is happening all over America, blacks want stop committing crimes??

You folks need to get some self control and quit being such an imposition on society.

Does give a whole new meaning to black hole, black shit hole .........................
What the problem is that some were brought there on the crime of not wearing a seat belt. They weren't allowed phone calls or an attorney.

See the problem here is that because of the constant abuse of the Race Card, when you make an issue racial, you immediately lose credibility.
I thought I said, color was not bothering me but the practice of it happening to anyone does. Now I understand it with the help of Bucs.

You sure went to it awful quick ..........familiar, comforting.
That can happen when you have an open mind. All that was needed to be said, was that they turn some of those kids into informants to help rid the city like Chicago of the classic criminals.

Well let's think about this for a minute, looks like you blacks are notorious for committing crime.

Seems like you folks have taken it upon yourselves to make the police the demons of our society, instead of the protectors.

The cops, like the rest of non black America is tired of the little black boy's syndrome of lawlessness and mayhem.

So the police have a pre processing station.

Large volume of crimes occurring, system gets overloaded and it takes a little longer than normal to process you.

It really can't be much of a secret if all know of it.

So there are no black cops, this is all white cops??

Well, when you have a city like Chicago, I can see the usefulness of it. It's uncomfortable to me that it is on the fringe of honesty.

Yeah, but we got to have some place for you lawless ni gg ers!!
Your bigotry makes you useless in a conversation.

As does yours.
So, tell me what bigotry issue do I have?
C'mon Dr.D...let's hear it!

Chicago police detained thousands of black Americans at interrogation facility US news The Guardian

Chicago police detained thousands of black Americans at interrogation facility

At least 3,500 Americans have been detained inside aChicagopolice warehouse described by some of its arrestees as a secretive interrogation facility, newly uncovered records reveal.

Of the thousands held in the facility known asHoman Squareover a decade, 82% were black. Only three received documented visits from an attorney, according to a cache of documents obtained when the Guardian sued the police.

Despite repeated denials from the Chicago police department that the warehouse is a secretive, off-the-books anomaly, the Homan Square files begin to show how the city’s most vulnerable people get lost in its criminal justice system.

People held at Homan Square have been subsequently charged with everything from “drinking alcohol on the public way” to murder. But the scale of the detentions – and the racial disparity therein – raises the prospect of major civil-rights violations.

Documents indicate the detainees are a group of disproportionately minority citizens, many accused of low-level drug crimes, faced with incriminating themselves before their arrests appeared in a booking system by which their families and attorneys might find them.

• Between September 2004 and June 2015, around 3,540 people were eventually charged, mostly with forms of drug possession – primarily heroin, as well as marijuana and cocaine – but also for minor infractions such as traffic violations, public urination and driving without a seatbelt.
  • Over two-thirds of the arrests at Homan Square thus far revealed – at least 2,522 – occurred under the tenure of Mayor Rahm Emanuel, the former top aide to Barack Obama who has said of Homan Square that the police working under him “follow all the rules”.
Chicago police detained thousands of black Americans at interrogation facility US news The Guardian
The color of these victims doesn't matter. The fact that this is going on at all is a disgrace. Rahm Emanuel knew about this.
You can't bitch about out of control crime in Cities then bitch when local authorities TRY to get a grip on it

Well let's think about this for a minute, looks like you blacks are notorious for committing crime.

Seems like you folks have taken it upon yourselves to make the police the demons of our society, instead of the protectors.

The cops, like the rest of non black America is tired of the little black boy's syndrome of lawlessness and mayhem.

So the police have a pre processing station.

Large volume of crimes occurring, system gets overloaded and it takes a little longer than normal to process you.

It really can't be much of a secret if all know of it.

So there are no black cops, this is all white cops??

There is also an interesting disconnect in that black communities are tired of high crime.

But when demagogued by their leaders, they still support anti-cop movements, and democrat politicians.

That can happen when you have an open mind. All that was needed to be said, was that they turn some of those kids into informants to help rid the city like Chicago of the classic criminals.

More like a lawless cop hater ...............
I'm a cop hater? Wow have you been up all night? As I said, I was stopped for an expired tag and the police officer asked my if I knew what I was stopped for. I told him I didn't have a clue. He told me I didn't have a tag on my license plaste and I was astonished., I thpought sure I got it and put it on. He was very nice and I thanked him for stopping me and letting me know. I also told him I appreciate him for what he does in the course of his job. It can't be easy being a police officer these days.

He told me he has been doing this for 33 years. Bless him. At the same time officers stopped a man with an ax was wielding it in a movie theater across town. Who would want to face crazies and drug raging idiots as a job? No..I'm not a cop hater., lol.

You are out here disseminating "Hate your local cop material"...........................

Your quaint story is so endearing, that is what most of us normal folks do with cops.

We interact, we respect and we don't end up with lead poisoning!!

You want to be mouthy and tell the cop what you gonna do, then you can end up hanging yourself in a cell like Bland.

You are out here disseminating "Hate your local cop material"...........................

Your quaint story is so endearing, that is what most of us normal folks do with cops.

You want to be mouthy and tell the cop what you gonna do, then you can end up hanging yourself in a cell like Bland.
It's interesting that you saw my initial post in that framework. You were certainly wrong. I just thought it was wrong, period. But after it was explained to me I could see a reason for it.

Can you change your mind when faced with facts?

It's interesting that you saw my initial post in that framework. You were certainly wrong. I just thought it was wrong, period. But after it was explained to me I could see a reason for it.

You just come across different than most others on here. If you truly did just change your mind....well...most here aren't as open to that. Especially those who at first may appear to be anti cop.

But...glad you're open to.honest debate. Welcome to the forum.

Sure, you got some facts to change my mind with??

This thread is not about me, I was not publishing "Hate your local cop" propaganda................

You might want to get a little respect for those folks, never know when the bad guys will be after you and you will want one of those terrorist in blue.

You just come across different than most others on here. If you truly did just change your mind....well...most here aren't as open to that. Especially those who at first may appear to be anti cop.

But...glad you're open to.honest debate. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you, Bucs.

Sure, you got some facts to change my mind with??

This thread is not about me, I was not publishing "Hate your local cop" propaganda................

You might want to get a little respect for those folks, never know when the bad guys will be after you and you will want one of those terrorist in blue.
Now you are amusing. Reread the thread to see where you turned the wrong way.

Now you are amusing. Reread the thread to see where you turned the wrong way.

You want to be judge, jury and executioner here.

What makes you so superior as to tell others where they are right / wrong and how they got there??

Did I admit to being wrong??

You really are full of it....................

upload_2015-8-6_9-57-43.jpeg

a-digging-418x287.jpg

Forum List

Back