Chicago Teachers Union : Improving failed schools full of black kids is racist???

So the this lady doesn't want schools to improve in the black communities and the people who want to improve them are racist. REALLY. WTF

Chicago Teachers Union calls improving black schools RACIST | The Daily Caller

The unions are against teaching kids so they can work their way out of poverty. They are playing by the rules that the dnc told them to follow;

waste money
make sure schools are underfunded
waste money on bs, so it looks like you need more
keep the kids moving through the grades w/o actually teaching them

they do this so the only hope these kids have is the system or crime

what unions don't see coming, is that the dems are looking to cut them loose. They served their purpose and will now be replaced

So the this lady doesn't want schools to improve in the black communities and the people who want to improve them are racist. REALLY. WTF

Let me guess, Byrd-Bennett ( Chief Executive Officer for Chicago Public Schools in Chicago) accused of this racist plot, must be a white republican? Am I right?

NOPE

She is black, I'll suppose they will accuse her of being a "Uncle Tom"

One the "bright" side this is not the first time she and others on the school board( some appointed by Rahm Emanuel ) have been accused of racism.

Board meeting faces Byrd Bennett's racism - Substance News

Many are minorities as well. :eusa_silenced:

Blacks will scream racist no matter what you do. Why not just keep your money and laugh?

Not seeing how firing teachers and staff without cause is "improving" these schools, exactly.

In fact, it kind of looks like a cheap political stunt.

Maybe if Raunder and Rahm and the rest of the Combines elite had to send their kids to the same schools everyone else's have to go to, you'd see real improvement instead of cheap political stunts.

Not seeing how firing teachers and staff without cause is "improving" these schools, exactly.

In fact, it kind of looks like a cheap political stunt.

Maybe if Raunder and Rahm and the rest of the Combines elite had to send their kids to the same schools everyone else's have to go to, you'd see real improvement instead of cheap political stunts.

Are you dumb or do you think people are as dumb as you?

One of those schools has been on probation for over 10 years.

Why do you hate black people and want to keep them ignorant and on the system?

Reality check? My suspicion is that NOBODY is going lose their jobs here. The word, "sack" is used metaphorically. The teachers that the outside consultant decides to replace will be placed in other Chicago schools without ever losing a paycheck. There is no fucking way the CBA would permit the wholesale termination of teachers, under any circumstances.

I worked in government long enough to know that when news reports say some bureaucrat is being "fired," it invariably means that either (a) they go on paid leave for a while, (b) they are "forced' to retire early, or (c) they are simply reassigned to another government job. In the worst cases, they will be temporarily furloughed, but will have "super-seniority" for consideration of any future openings for which they are, on paper, qualified. In effect, they get a week or two off.

What "fired" means in the public sector is quite a bit different from what "fired" means in the private sector.

Forum List

Back