Chicago Teachers Union: 'This City Belongs to Black People'

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Main Stream Media ignores blatant racism in Chicago!
Karen Lewis a racist Chicago Teachers Union spokesman says "the city belongs to African Americans and not white people. Why is this person still employed?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Os5Zk1_LA]Karen Lewis: 'Rich white people' to blame for Chicago schools' woes - YouTube[/ame]

Chicago Teachers Union: 'This City Belongs to Black People'

Fine they don't like white people...
Stop using their taxes to pay for your entitlements...
No more funding of public schools for starters...

Main Stream Media ignores blatant racism in Chicago!
Karen Lewis a racist Chicago Teachers Union spokesman says "the city belongs to African Americans and not white people. Why is this person still employed?

Because she's Black?

People look the other way because if you disagree you will be labeled racist...

I'm okay with being labeled a racist. And I really don't care if Chicago belongs to the blacks. I want nothing to do with the place.

hell chitown was a dirt -hole before whites left,They are the ones to be blamed with all their racist moves,now they are crying the blues.STHP

Karen Lewis is in the Top 100 Worst Americans list.
She has been a destroyer of education in Chicago in her unapologetic drive to protect teacher positions/pay and golden pensions.
In Chicago, if you could attribute their woeful failure in education to any one person - it would be Karen Lewis.

39 to 1!!
You reps are not gonna win anything,actually the only one thats gonna win is CC of NJ.Whenyou shut down the govt. to hurt the President because he's Black,you gonna see a lot of split voting tickets.:mad:

Forum List

Back