Chicago White Sox Baseball

Opie

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2021
Indiana
Just going to start a thread for the Gold Guys! The south siders! The best team in baseball! COUGH. I can be a fan right? Anyway what’s up this year? Our lineup and bullpen are atrocious.

Just going to start a thread for the Gold Guys! The south siders! The best team in baseball! COUGH. I can be a fan right? Anyway what’s up this year? Our lineup and bullpen are atrocious.
In my generation they had a strong team for a few years. Frank Thonas, Robin Ventura,.Harold Baines (I think). Now I couldn't name even one player. Do they have a strong team?.

Getting off to a historically bad start. Reinsdorf is crying for a new taxpayer funded stadium, even though the lease on his current taxpayer funded stadium isn't up till 2029.

Getting off to a historically bad start. Reinsdorf is crying for a new taxpayer funded stadium, even though the lease on his current taxpayer funded stadium isn't up till 2029.
Is the neighborhood still inner city? Prudence means that if it is they should go to a richer more stable area. one not affected from politically derived hate agendas.

Forum List

Back