Chick-fil-A now McDonald's biggest competitor

Move over Burger King, Subway, and Wendy's.

Why Burger King Is No Longer McDonald’s Biggest Competitor

[QUOTE
Everyone has a favorite fast-food place and a go-to order. But which chain is the best overall restaurant? For many years it came down to McDonald’s vs. Burger King, and that was that—until now.

Who is McDonald’s biggest competitor?
These days, the Golden Arches faces a new competitor: Chick-fil-A. The chicken sandwich chain is expected to beat both Burger King and Wendy’s in sales this year, and is shaping up to become the third-largest restaurant chain in America, according to some food-industry reports, with more outlets than even Subway—the fast-food chain closing more locations than any other restaurant. In fact, Chick-fil-A is already beating McDonald’s by one key criteria, bringing in more money per store.
]

Why Burger King Is No Longer McDonald’s Biggest Competitor[/QUOTE]

I don't get it....I have tried Chick Fil A several times...and it was not good........it is essentially White Castle but with chicken.....

Haha! Whitecastle… Novelty mid-class chicken. Dime a dozen. Bojangles? Popeyes? I never even VISIT , sorry. Wendy's.

I've never eaten at Chic Fil A. They made that decision for me because they are closed on Sundays for religious reasons.

I did, however, frequent the place(s) many times because the players on the teams I coached loved that shit.

It probably tastes good. But homophobia leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

You are believing the Media narrative that religious people (Christians) are homophobic. You can disagree with a sexual practice, and lifestyle, and not "hate" it or be phobic of it. Chik fil A owners donate to Christian causes. It is their right to do so, and their right to also disagree with homosexuality. It is your right not to patronize them but don't confuse donation to Christian causes with any type of "phobia".

But, now at least you've signaled your enlightened, evolved, diverse, inclusive, and multi cultural, but Christian-Phobic.

Sorry. I know many Christians who are not homophobic. I'd guess that the majority isn't. Mayor Pete is a famous one. But...the Chic-Fil-A people are. That's kind of
a well known fact.You don't seem to know much.
The Progs took over the corporate world. They turned Christmas into something sleazy. They do not mind the massive amount of money spent on gifts but somehow the employees could not say Merry Christmas. The holiday was somewhat a bit crass with children getting a few gifts at one time while celebrating the birth of a religious God. The night before to me was the most peaceful time in each year. Its like everything stopped. Mom and Dad got a scarf and a tie or for that time a carton of cigarettes and if upgraded a toaster appliance. Today it is purely godless with people acting like animals as Thanksgiving has been affected also because of it. Yeah I know much. Much more then you. For it you that is the harbinger of the demons.

Coming from an admirer of Rockefeller's tithing and Dimes give-aways and maybe we'd be in a different world right now if Church-and-Corporate prevented the Monopoly break-ups, that'd be interesting. But, These guys are annoying as CRAP 22Icidw! Chik-Fil-A no Homosexuals! We're like corporate suits with some bats and a truck Yeeee. Chick-fil-A purportedly beats homosexuals. 99% of stocks of ChickfilA immediately buy BurgerKing International.

Last edited:
Haha! Whitecastle… Novelty mid-class chicken. Dime a dozen. Bojangles? Popeyes? I never even VISIT , sorry. Wendy's.

It isn't even chicken pieces, it is chicken sandwiches.........and nuggets......essentially White Castle for Chicken.....even their chicken nuggets are bad...

I've never eaten at Chic Fil A. They made that decision for me because they are closed on Sundays for religious reasons.

I did, however, frequent the place(s) many times because the players on the teams I coached loved that shit.

It probably tastes good. But homophobia leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

You are believing the Media narrative that religious people (Christians) are homophobic. You can disagree with a sexual practice, and lifestyle, and not "hate" it or be phobic of it. Chik fil A owners donate to Christian causes. It is their right to do so, and their right to also disagree with homosexuality. It is your right not to patronize them but don't confuse donation to Christian causes with any type of "phobia".

But, now at least you've signaled your enlightened, evolved, diverse, inclusive, and multi cultural, but Christian-Phobic.

Sorry. I know many Christians who are not homophobic. I'd guess that the majority isn't. Mayor Pete is a famous one. But...the Chic-Fil-A people are. That's kind of
dis agreeing with a lifestyle doesnt mean they are afraid or hate them,,,

as for being closed on sunday,,,well the government and most other business's are also closed on sunday

Moron....you are "disagreeing" with a condition of birth and are trying to prevent people from having the same rights as you. Fuck
that. Let people be who they are. And I don't care if you close on Sunday. I care WHY you close on Sunday.

and being a homo is a choice,,,

That is untrue. Moron.

as for being closed on sunday,,,well the government and most other business's are also closed on sunday

Moron....you are "disagreeing" with a condition of birth and are trying to prevent people from having the same rights as you. Fuck
that. Let people be who they are. And I don't care if you close on Sunday. I care WHY you close on Sunday.

That is untrue. Moron.

sorry but thats true moron,,,

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

OK I carefully thought out my problem with this thread... In a Marketing context, there are Direct Competitors and Indirect Competitors. Chick-Fil-A and McDonald's are more like indirect competitors! Are you talking about the entire food Industry they are the closest competitors? The 3rd is Replacement competitor which more generically "you could replace it with this other thing". Chick Fil A and McDonald's are indirect competitors by definition "A different revenue goal". Direct Competitor is still McDonald's and Burger King I say.

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

Uh-Oh! I smell a trap! What should I do????

Listen, dummy...you have probably heard of people who say that they chose to become gay for one reason or
another. So...in your tiny brain, that means that it MUST be a choice for all gay people.

The science is very clear....people's sexual preference is determined before any choices are made.

When did you choose to be straight? Did you suck a cock and decide it wasn't for you?

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

Listen, dummy...you have probably heard of people who say that they chose to become gay for one reason or
another. So...in your tiny brain, that means that it MUST be a choice for all gay people.

The science is very clear....people's sexual preference is determined before any choices are made.

When did you choose to be straight? Did you suck a cock and decide it wasn't for you?

there is no science on it,,,and I dont need to suck a d*ck to know I dont want to,,,

the majority of gays were raped by a man as a child and suffer from it and think thats all thats left,,,I've seen it happen more than once,,,

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

there is no science on it,,,and I dont need to suck a d*ck to know I dont want to,,,

the majority of gays were raped by a man as a child and suffer from it and think thats all thats left,,,I've seen it happen more than once,,,

The majority of gays were raped by men as children?

Dear USMB RW nutbags.......please weigh in on that claim.

To me, there is no competition until Chick Fil A starts giving customers their money's worth and even then, they still won't be the best as long as there is no change to what remains on the McDonald's menu, their nuggets and the awesome fries. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

No one has to “decide” to be straight because it’s the default. And no, the science isn’t “very clear,” the problem is that it’s politically incorrect (to put it mildly) to state that it’s anything but a wonderful, normal genetic thing, in the same way as hair or eye color, which it absolutely isn’t.

According to studies, some people may have a genetic predisposition to being gay, but the same can be said about numerous behaviors, such as alcoholism. Having a genetic predisposition to something is just one factor that may increase the likelihood, but it doesn’t make that thing inevitable, something you are chained to, or natural, like race. And as someone else said, stating that doesn’t mean one hates gays or is “phobic”, it’s just stating the very politically incorrect truth.

As for Chick Fil A, I don't go there, because I don't eat dead animals. ;-) But if I did still eat meat, I would eat there, just to support them because it sounds to me like they've been unfairly judged and labeled.

[QUOTE
Everyone has a favorite fast-food place and a go-to order. But which chain is the best overall restaurant? For many years it came down to McDonald’s vs. Burger King, and that was that—until now.

These days, the Golden Arches faces a new competitor: Chick-fil-A. The chicken sandwich chain is expected to beat both Burger King and Wendy’s in sales this year, and is shaping up to become the third-largest restaurant chain in America, according to some food-industry reports, with more outlets than even Subway—the fast-food chain closing more locations than any other restaurant. In fact, Chick-fil-A is already beating McDonald’s by one key criteria, bringing in more money per store.
]

I am not shocked that conservatives flock to any company that promotes or defends their ignorant beliefs.

I hope the facts that
1. gays are still marrying no matter what YOU or Chick-fil-a believes
2. THAT is not going to change
3. 'Christian America' dwindling, including white evangelicals, study shows - Religion News Service

don't annoy you.

[QUOTE

]

Liberals don't eat crappy food.

They try to stay healthy so that when they are old they are NOT fat and do NOT have a range of medical problems from the irresponsible lifestyle most conservatives indulge in.

Liberals are responsible.

Additionally liberals like to help their LOCAL economy so they tend to eat at LOCALLY OWNED smaller restaurants.

Speaking of mcdonalds....

Trump's bun-free but unhealthy McDonald's fix - CNN - CNN.com

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/health/trump-diet-unhealthy/index.html

Mar 9, 2018 - On the campaign trail, President Donald Trump's typical McDonald's ... 2 Big Macs, 2 Filet-o-Fish, and chocolate shake; He'd eat it without a ...

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

No one has to “decide” to be straight because it’s the default. And no, the science isn’t “very clear,” the problem is that it’s politically incorrect (to put it mildly) to state that it’s anything but a wonderful, normal genetic thing, in the same way as hair or eye color, which it absolutely isn’t.

According to studies, some people may have a genetic predisposition to being gay, but the same can be said about numerous behaviors, such as alcoholism. Having a genetic predisposition to something is just one factor that may increase the likelihood, but it doesn’t make that thing inevitable, something you are chained to, or natural, like race. And as someone else said, stating that doesn’t mean one hates gays or is “phobic”, it’s just stating the very politically incorrect truth.

Moron. It is an immutable characteristic. You are wrong.

Forum List

Back