Chick-fil-A now McDonald's biggest competitor

Never had Chick-Fil-A, but I've heard it's good. I doubt they ever dethrone McDonald's though. McDonald's is like the Walmart of fast food joints. My personal favorite is a junior bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's. I could eat a couple of those every day.

Sears used to be the king of the hill in the Retail Universe, and Walmart came from behind to overtake them. Right now, Amazon has WMT in its crosshairs as we may have another shakeup.

Chick Fil A is pretty good, its great to see a restaurant chain when heterosexuality is considered "ok". Even after so many years of gay propaganda, there are still Americans out there that want to "supersize" it, and not "sodomize" it.

I don't know what the future holds, but CFA is opening locations in suburbia, the home of the Deplorable Middle Class and that's a great move.
Amazingly sexual intercourse is not on the menu.

I rarely eat fast food, but Chik-fil-A has a better product, better employees, and is much better managed and operated.

What is the reason for this post? Fast food....fast food is in and of itself a scurge in this nation. Chicken and beef full of artificial chemicals deep fried in an oil that is hard on ones GI tract. And we wonder why health care premiums are on the rise
Which means soon Mickee Dees will be in the health insurance industry.

I've never eaten at Chic Fil A. They made that decision for me because they are closed on Sundays for religious reasons.

I did, however, frequent the place(s) many times because the players on the teams I coached loved that shit.

It probably tastes good. But homophobia leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

How do they make their chicken so greasy and dry at the same time?

It's rock solid frozen when it gets pressure fried....creates a certain effect.

Jo

KFC pressure fries theirs, but it comes out good. A little pricey though
To each their own. But if Chik Fil A starts selling burgers and hits it out of the park, they will compete at some point with Mickee Dees..

Chick Fil A should definitely expand its menu over time, but I don't think they need to start frying burgers to compete with MCD. McDonalds has expanded successfully to areas like India, where you can't sell beef as the Cow is considered to be sacred.

They have a very successful model... Right now every location I see has long lines and they move like lightening. Chicken, even fried chicken is actually much healthier than beef.
They are in an incredibly potent growth stage right now .... I would say don't screw with it.

Jo

I've never eaten at Chic Fil A. They made that decision for me because they are closed on Sundays for religious reasons.

I did, however, frequent the place(s) many times because the players on the teams I coached loved that shit.

WalMart deli sells the same chicken sandwich for two fifty...

I bought an 8 piece Chicken from Wal Mart once. I lost fillings on two of my teeth that was worked on by a dentist from PC quota derived rewards. And you can't figure out why the SLS can't get into space.

I bought an 8 piece Chicken from Wal Mart once. I lost fillings on two of my teeth that was worked on by a dentist from PC quota derived rewards. And you can't figure out why the SLS can't get into space.
Hey but it's two-fifty!

Move over Burger King, Subway, and Wendy's.

Why Burger King Is No Longer McDonald’s Biggest Competitor

[QUOTE
Everyone has a favorite fast-food place and a go-to order. But which chain is the best overall restaurant? For many years it came down to McDonald’s vs. Burger King, and that was that—until now.

Who is McDonald’s biggest competitor?
These days, the Golden Arches faces a new competitor: Chick-fil-A. The chicken sandwich chain is expected to beat both Burger King and Wendy’s in sales this year, and is shaping up to become the third-largest restaurant chain in America, according to some food-industry reports, with more outlets than even Subway—the fast-food chain closing more locations than any other restaurant. In fact, Chick-fil-A is already beating McDonald’s by one key criteria, bringing in more money per store.
]

Why Burger King Is No Longer McDonald’s Biggest Competitor[/QUOTE]
What a wonderful thing to brag about...."Look! Our greasy crap is almost as popular as their greasy crap!" :71:

Jo

To each their own. But if Chik Fil A starts selling burgers and hits it out of the park, they will compete at some point with Mickee Dees..

Chik-fil-A will never sell burgers. It would destroy their advertising strategy!

Never had Chick-Fil-A, but I've heard it's good. I doubt they ever dethrone McDonald's though. McDonald's is like the Walmart of fast food joints. My personal favorite is a junior bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's. I could eat a couple of those every day.

Sears used to be the king of the hill in the Retail Universe, and Walmart came from behind to overtake them. Right now, Amazon has WMT in its crosshairs as we may have another shakeup.

Chick Fil A is pretty good, its great to see a restaurant chain when heterosexuality is considered "ok". Even after so many years of gay propaganda, there are still Americans out there that want to "supersize" it, and not "sodomize" it.

I don't know what the future holds, but CFA is opening locations in suburbia, the home of the Deplorable Middle Class and that's a great move.
I'm sure that posters like the one you are replying to are thinking about the hetero sex act every time they order their greasy junk food. It's the CRC way.

Hey but it's two-fifty!
I'm economical too. Maybe to much so.

I'm sure that posters like the one you are replying to are thinking about the hetero sex act every time they order their greasy junk food. It's the CRC way.

Better to be a CRC than a LLL!

Jo

Chik-fil-A will never sell burgers. It would destroy their advertising strategy!

They don't need to.... Besides that they can make a beef imitator out of chicken and veggie fiber..... Lower overhead....less cholesterol....delicious.

Jo

I've had CFA once. I was not impressed. I mean it was good, but it wasn't THAT fucking good. And their sauce has a funny flavor. Horseradish, perhaps?

I'm old school. To me nothing beats the flame broiled taste of a big old juicy Whopper. At 99 cents a piece, as a dirt poor college kid that was the go-to treat for me in college to fill me up and keep me full the entire day. I still enjoy the hell out of them.

Forum List

Back